The online racing simulator
Test Race Discussion
Blackwood is overrated.
Anyway, I will try to be there.

When is it ~ being thought for the season to start? (I mean the official rounds, not test race.)
Middle of March at least, if not before. Everytime on Saturday 18:00 UTC. The site is under progress. I'll fill this board up with information soon as possible.
I'd love to come out for the test race, but the event begins at the exact same time as the Daytona 500, so count me out . We're having a big party here for it . Hopefully this won't conflict with my yet to be releaced plans for a 3 hour World TBO Championship Series off season event.

I'm PMing you what I've got on that so we can avoid a conflict
Bumping! The test race is on this weekend, and the sign-ups are still open. I'll PM the server info, times and password from Friday to the signed up people.
PMs sent out today. Signing up is still possible. All times are UTC if you wondered.
is not possible hour early? or is that best time suited?
These dates have been up for a while and I'll travel a lot tomorrow and will have to rest a bit before this one.
About 15 minutes until the event starts.
The test race was aborted. Only 3 people showed up. I hope there will be more interest in the real events. Really thinking whether to actually make it or not.
i totally forgot

and many were in genr gt1 server around that time also.

next time i wont forget
forgot about it
Quote from Franky.S :i totally forgot

and many were in genr gt1 server around that time also.

next time i wont forget

Btw I came in that server few minutes before this event to remind to some guys.
Quote from MoMo92i :Btw I came in that server few minutes before this event to remind to some guys.

i wasnt there but ok

next time can you call me or something to remind? always forgetting these things
As you signed up late, you got a private message only one day before the event i think.
i dont think i got any
*Bump*, yesterday we discussed a bit about this with Momo and got to a point that we shouldn't let the work put into this die, so it will probably happen in the near future.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG