The online racing simulator
lol
Quote from TFalke55 :The Daytona 400 (the summer race) had only 2 cautions, including a 100 lap green flag stint with two green flag pitstops

well .. i made a reservation with a "?", but I still claim the fans would be rather unhappy if every NASCAR race was free from cautions ;-)

But seriously i sure get the purpose with your comment, and I agree 100%
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :How 'bout finding one where half the field isn't dead or in a retirement home?

Not NASCAR, then u have to go to the open wheelers leagues like Indy or bike leagues ... way more dangerous nowadays than Nascar for sure.
Our Swedish great driver Kenny Bräck was lucky ... Dan Weldon was not, but the incidents where very simular but the outcome so tragically different ...
Last night I took part in an oval event - full grid, 32 drivers started, 8 finished, half the field didn't survive the first 2 laps out of 200 laps- (FM) Fox Events

The Kyoto 400 way of qualifying is great. A single hotlap does not say anything about your racing abilities, a single hotlap combined with a qualifying race says whether you are fast, experienced and consistent. I had the 2nd fastest hotlap, but I am starting 13th in tonight's race - this is where I belong, it says what my racing abilities are - not great.

What am I saying - if you are at the back of grid, there is a reason for it, decide beforehand whether you really have the ability to win the race. If not, start your fight slowly from the back, run a good race, try to finish and gain experience for next year. Do not barge through the field and take other more experienced and better drivers out within the first few corners.

Falke, thanks for that great post!

Good luck for tonight, race cautiously.
Quote from Jettascuba :Last night I took part in an oval event - full grid, 32 drivers started, 8 finished, half the field didn't survive the first 2 laps out of 200 laps- (FM) Fox Events

The Kyoto 400 way of qualifying is great. A single hotlap does not say anything about your racing abilities, a single hotlap combined with a qualifying race says whether you are fast, experienced and consistent. I had the 2nd fastest hotlap, but I am starting 13th in tonight's race - this is where I belong, it says what my racing abilities are - not great.

What am I saying - if you are at the back of grid, there is a reason for it, decide beforehand whether you really have the ability to win the race. If not, start your fight slowly from the back, run a good race, try to finish and gain experience for next year. Do not barge through the field and take other more experienced and better drivers out within the first few corners.

Falke, thanks for that great post!

Good luck for tonight, race cautiously.

absof*ckinglutely right
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG