The online racing simulator
Both skins #64 and #23 updated :X
Quote from Cornys :Actually, I prermitted it due to the fact that he and a few others helped provide the server last week and the same applys to Fast Jarda and VTiRacing who will be added to the list possibly. I can only do this because I highly trust them and there is plenty of room remaining in the grid for them. I've told them that this is a special situation and they know that they won't be able to do this next year. Kid gave them the wrong date (Sunday, during SGT) and that was why they didn't sign-up in the first place. This is a one time deal.

So basically, the exception will be made only for them? It's really bad thing when somebody talks false things in public places
Quote from Cornys :Actually, I prermitted it due to the fact that he and a few others helped provide the server last week and the same applys to Fast Jarda and VTiRacing who will be added to the list possibly. I can only do this because I highly trust them and there is plenty of room remaining in the grid for them. I've told them that this is a special situation and they know that they won't be able to do this next year. Kid gave them the wrong date (Sunday, during SGT) and that was why they didn't sign-up in the first place. This is a one time deal.

Cool!
Attached images
XRR_Krasi_ky400.jpg
Krkriv Flame and some1 else are allowed to race without signing ? :?
Quote from F1 mainiac :Krkriv Flame and some1 else are allowed to race without signing ? :?

It already has been explained above.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG