Application is sent.
"Round 1. South City Town Course - SO5 - 3 Hours - 1/7/2012 - 1/14/2012"

Why are there two dates?
Quote from Tomhah :"Round 1. South City Town Course - SO5 - 3 Hours - 1/7/2012 - 1/14/2012"

Why are there two dates?

Qualifying date and race date
When pitting and coming back to the track, should obey yellow lines?
Ignoring them it may cause a contact etc.
Round 1 skin, needed for Qualifying (7 jan) ? Or only for Round 1 Race (14 Jan) ? Thank you.
All teams need to have atleast a preliminary skin for qualification, as far as I know. all that it needs is your number as stated by the rules. Mustang has final ruling on this, but I believe all officials sessions need a skin.
Quote from Bmxtwins :All teams need to have atleast a preliminary skin for qualification, as far as I know. all that it needs is your number as stated by the rules. Mustang has final ruling on this, but I believe all officials sessions need a skin.

correct
# Speed Senna, you are always obligated to obey blend lines. If there are added blendlines chalked in you are to obey those to
What's the qualifying type? hc or normal?
the rules do not state you can't shift +P in the Qualifying session, Superpole you only get the given outlap + hotlap
Cant find anything what the req are on the skins
Is it only the correct number ... or any logos as well?
Quote from Mustangman759 :http://www.scribd.com/doc/72089555
The official rule book contains the new points system and the new qualifying system.
For skins, the only rule is your number needs to be placed on the hood and doors of the car, and must be visible. There are no number plates this year, just to simplify things.

And 2048 x 2048 posted in thread
thats just quality control. :P
Can u add in some thread the server name for this league?
Didnt found that
The server name was emailed out to managers the name is rr.gt3 touring car cup 2011
Hello,

Is it allowed to put in 3 or more cars into the Championship?

Kind Regards
yes, if approved
Okay, we could start with a grid of 8 drivers ~ 4 cars
Round 3 Quali 25:th Feb ... where are the treads for round 3
sorry, I will put them up now

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG