The online racing simulator
STD Championship 2012 - Round 3 (Pre-qualifying)

Pre-qualification information:

Date & Time: Starting at 10:00 (UTC) on Sunday (19.02.2012.) and ending at 18:00 (UTC) on Tuesday (21.02.2012.)
Server name: Tiger Express Motorsports (Server is online for practice)
Server Password: Same as for round 2.

Drivers from this table must use their ballast also during the pre-qualification: CHECK HERE (Disqualification will be given if not using the ballast.)
The rest of the drivers don't have any ballast at all.

Number of drivers to qualify for the official qualification on Thursday: 64 (Meaning, that the TOP64 fastest lap times by the Airio will determine whether you will or not be participating in Round 3 qualification.)

You must qualify with the correct name, and number - as an example in the rule book. (If you qualify with the wrong name, your lap time will be ignored.)
You must also set a lap time with the car you are signed up for the league. (Do not set a lap with both cars to not make a mess in the results, only the car you are signed up with.) (If you set a lap with the wrong car, your lap time will be ignored and if you qualify with both cars you will get a 1 sec penalty and if at the end of the pre-qualification you will not have a valid sign up, you will be disqualified from this round.) -> So, make sure you don't have a red field in your sign up HERE.
BTW, can someone provide an airio which would be on for all 3 days during the pre-qualifying? It seems that 500servers panel is still not working, so I can't get TEM's airio back in server.
PM's have been sent to everyone (hopefully) with the pre-qualifying information. If you haven't received a PM, please ask me and I'll send it to you.

Server is online for practice.

Spdo Racing team has helped us with the Airio, so it's on now. Those 3 times that were lost due to Airio change are saved on my PC, but if those 3 drivers can beat them again, that would make things much easier though, if not, I'll use your previous times for final results etc.
I will not participate in Round 3, sorry.

STD Championship 2012 - Round 3 (Pre-qualifying)
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG