The online racing simulator
I crown Brique as king of this topic.
Results to come during the weekend
At least he didn't broke his door because he locked it...
Livestream fixed a bug in their verification process and my channel is now approved
Quote from Rikje :Session: Race
Lap: 31 (on restart)
Timecode: 1.00:41
Cars: #24 and #08
Description:

#08 clearly hit rear bumper of #24 with much more speed on restart at the begining of the oval section (although no pass are allowed before s/f line). That creats carnage and cost us around 20s.

Admins should probably look the incident from my car, and you should probably see i didn't have any time to react to his full braking, as i thought it was green flag.

E: Letteriello was leaving 4-5 car lenght gaps in front of us, making it even more confusing.
Admins were spamming the chat with "keep gaps" throughout every SC restarts. I think that wasn't an useless advice.
-
(DarknessPainF1) DELETED by DarknessPainF1 : no point of arguing with a guy with that attitude :)
Quote from Kristi :Admins were spamming the chat with "keep gaps" throughout every SC restarts. I think that wasn't an useless advice.

we have a winner!
If you keep gaps, you can tire warm safely and avoid any possible wrecks. I dont see how hard this is.
maybe specify how big the gaps should be. Because whenever i was in a restart people humped my ass instead of leaving space. and if you left space you wouldnt have to worry about getting hit in the rear when there is a chain reaction of failage in front of you.
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :Admins should probably look the incident from my car, and you should probably see i didn't have any time to react to his full braking, as i thought it was green flag.

E: Letteriello was leaving 4-5 car lenght gaps in front of us, making it even more confusing.

Green flag is shown in chat with:
GREEN FLAG
GREEN FLAG
GREEN FLAG
GREEN FLAG
GREEN FLAG
GREEN FLAG

or the giant text in the middle of your screen saying
GREEN FLAG
not if a car speeds up, your own fault, be more alert
I don't know what you wrote, because I didnt see it before you deleted, but
This message has been deleted by DarknessPainF1. Reason: no point of arguing with a guy with that attitude

Yea, it's surely a problem with my attitude.
I was in the same team with you for 6 months, i know thing or two
Guys keep it for pm, no point at fighting here for nothing. Joonas if you have something against kristi (or whoever else) keep it for pm or for yourself
Thanks morgan, jonas kristi was right anyways so....
Results please? :/
yeah, very slow admining here.
sorry I had other things to take care of...
-
(Hahmo) DELETED by Hahmo : k
Final penalties have been assessed. Congrats to vires on the win
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG