The online racing simulator
If my teammate got timed up in mid-race and cant continue, then can i join the race without swapping a car?
Quote from Speed Senna :If my teammate got timed up in mid-race and cant continue, then can i join the race without swapping a car?

yes
room for 3 more teams
thank you admins for an amazing decision once again!
#22 and #04 overtaked before s/f line on last restart.
Americans

you can't stop people from warming up their tires a lap before green. unless you beg for crashes in t1 because of frozen tires
#26 withdrawing from this retardness I hope the best for everyone in this crashfest, and hope the admins will keep up the amazing work they are doing!
spdo why u crash on restart :|
meh my car got pwned. next round will be better <3
Want to say sorry for 02 M. Kingsbury for my rejoin. But i didnt see you mate, i wait for some cars and then acelerate, my bad.
It killed my race, but I don't see too much fault there. you were trying to clear off the course and I was trying to just go around you.
Sorry but we lost conection!!! The car number 28, have any tracker or add the laps for the remote.
omg so many SC ^^
Quote from Pela74 :Sorry but we lost conection!!! The car number 28, have any tracker or add the laps for the remote.

I add the laps up later
It was more epic race than last year's race.
100% joy to look it
Quote from Mustangman759 :05 dt penalty for wreck with #30 under yellow flag

Very difficult to avoid a car that has lagged and become invisible to the driver behind. But anyway, good race all!
Quote from krkriv :#22 and #04 overtaked before s/f line on last restart.

Taken right from the rulebook.

"Yellow/Red Flag and Restarts – When yellow flag is announced the safety car will be deployed, cars will follow pacing speed (70MPH/113KMH) single file not overtaking other cars unless they pit or crash off track. If you crash off track or pit you may not rejoin where you were before but where you are currently able to join. The restart notice will be given to signal we are going green flag racing again this time by, the safety car will pull off and the leader will maintain, may accelerate speed but cannot decrease the speed they have set, speed (set the pace) until green flag is given.Restarts are always single file. In case of a red flag all race teams will stop on thetrack where they are safely, cars will be told when to go to catch the leader andshould listen to admin instructions. Restart will continue as above."

Does not say we cant overtake before S/F
Was a wtf race for us.
We managed to get top 10 when i got the car, i did my first stint very well. Second stint was good too, so at this time we spect top 10 atleast.
We did the driver-change, so then 15 minutes after that team-mate got disconection.
So then i rejoin, but lost some time with others cars.
I enjoyed race, in and out in livestream (very good quality and commentator btw) so i hope more luck next round.
Gratz to podium
Quote from Yuusei :
Does not say we cant overtake before S/F

As far as i know, racing starts after green flag is shown, and at that point overtaking is allowed no matter where in field you are.
No overtaking before S/F is this^^ applied to first two cars in the field (green flag is shown when leader of the field crosses the S/F line).
Any other interpretation (like back of the field can't overtake before s/f line even though green flag is shown) is pure nonsense.
Quote from fadeaway :
Any other interpretation (like back of the field can't overtake before s/f line even though green flag is shown) is pure nonsense.

It is. Green flag was shown after a SC period and I floored it to start racing but there was a bunch of people still going 100kmh and I had nothing to do but to crash into them.
Quote from fadeaway :As far as i know, racing starts after green flag is shown, and at that point overtaking is allowed no matter where in field you are.
No overtaking before S/F is this^^ applied to first two cars in the field (green flag is shown when leader of the field crosses the S/F line).

Well that's a rule everywhere, even in top leagues like SuperGT. Many ppl before this round got penalty because of overtaking before s/f line. That's quite obvious, I don't even know why there are ppl who don't learn from others' mistakes. And we're talking about RESTARTS, not starts.
Yep, thats true.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG