The online racing simulator
Kyoto 400 MPR Application Submission Thread
In order to recieve a license for competition in Realistic NASCAR's oval events competitors may post an MPR of them driving online in the class of cars in which they wish to be licensed. The following form must be filled out for EVERY competitor who is seeking a new license based upon the content of the MPR attached to that post:

Full Driver Name:
LFSWorld Name:
Nationality:
Car used:
Driver's in-game name in MPR:
Driver's skin appearance in MPR:

Submissions need only to be of sufficient length to prove the abilities of the applicants. It will be at the disgression of Realistic NASCAR to award licenses.
Cornys: I don't see why you are making this like iRacing. Can you enlighten me on the advantage of this system.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Cornys: I don't see why you are making this like iRacing. Can you enlighten me on the advantage of this system.

Well, basically it ensures that the competitors are worthy of competition in the events which they enter. In the past we've had alot of drivers in oval events primarily (but some on road races as well) who simply weren't cut out to drive in close quarters racing and caused alot of problems. This system allows us to screen the qualify of competitors who particiapte in our more advanced events.

Sometimes speed isn't the problem, but rather stability of driving and obediance to race officials. This allows us to screen those drivers.

Honestly, our license system isn't too big. We just make sure the driver is safe to compete for the most part. In theory (as we're fully using it for the first time in the Kyoto 400) it should make our events run much much better and smoother.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Cornys: I don't see why you are making this like iRacing. Can you enlighten me on the advantage of this system.

Just check out the replay of the 250 race last sunday, you will see why.
Quote from ChristijaNL :Just check out the replay of the 250 race last sunday, you will see why.

Seeing that the IndyCar 250 ran rather smoothly from the administration side I'm very confident that the Kyoto 400 will as well. I'd like to see the quality of the field improve for the Kyoto 400 though of course.

Reminder PM's will be sent shortly to those who are not licensed for the Kyoto 400.
I agree the race was pretty clean, but there were 1 or 2 people who should not make it to the 400.
Let me guess... You don't want me in the Kyoto 400 . -.-
Quote from F1 mainiac :Let me guess... You don't want me in the Kyoto 400 . -.-

Well, there's a few names I could mention, but you're not one of them
#9 - rik97
how much laps you want to see in the MPR? and may it also SPR?
Quote from Cornys :you racing with others online (MPR)

I can't understand which part did you missed...
Quote from rik97 :how much laps you want to see in the MPR? and may it also SPR?

Yes, MPR only and it only needs to be enough to showcase your racing abilities. However may you think it takes to do that..
hmm i cant understend what license number should i post and where to find it.I did not attend in the official practice sessions but want to sing up for the race.Is it enought just to attach MPR replay ?
Quote from kochomoch :hmm i cant understend what license number should i post and where to find it.I did not attend in the official practice sessions but want to sing up for the race.Is it enought just to attach MPR replay ?

You probably don't have a license yet (it will be given to you by Cornys after evaluating your replay). In this case, sign up posting the details the signup thread asks for unlicensed players here and then post the MPR here without a license ID.
Quote from kochomoch :hmm i cant understend what license number should i post and where to find it.I did not attend in the official practice sessions but want to sing up for the race.Is it enought just to attach MPR replay ?

You may post a replay here after signing up for the Kyoto 400 (use the information prompt for drivers who do not have a license as I've looked you up and you do not have one). We will have your number on record and will issue your license after evaluating your replay.

Feel free to ask any other questions that you might have
My team want to participate in the race so all 3 of us drived on ky1.I think one replay of 3 of us driving is enought.Or you want 3 MPR replays ,one from each driver
Attached files
KY1_F&C_TEAM.mpr - 176.6 KB - 206 views
Quote from kochomoch :My team want to participate in the race so all 3 of us drived on ky1.I think one replay of 3 of us driving is enought.Or you want 3 MPR replays ,one from each driver

No it's good. Your licenses and registration informations will be sent to you shortly (within 48 hours)
This thread is closed

Kyoto 400 MPR Application Submission Thread
(16 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG