The online racing simulator
STD Championship 2012 - Round 2 (Official Results & Discussion)

Thanks everyone for coming, hope to see you next round.
Also big thanks to Thilo Falkenberg for a great and interesting stream, Laurynas Matonis for helping to commentate the race, Ronalds Kronpušs for helping with the qualification and spdo racing for lending the server for qualification.
Attached images
untitled.PNG
untitled2.PNG
untitled23.PNG
untitled234.PNG
Unofficial results added.
Where to download the stream?
Official Race Results have been added.
Little race report from me

30kg and it was always going to be tough...

Qualy went ok, managed to hit a tb split 2, but failed sc3 quite a bit but still managed to break into the 44's. I expected pole was never going to happen so I wasn't shocked when it ended with me in P2.

Race 1 went pretty well, managed to get past Isaac early on after he made a few mistakes in the opening turns, some contact but got the job done. Joni made his way past me and his pace was just too fast for me and my 30kg Still I was happy to finish in 2nd place.

Race 2 was more difficult. Got a good start and overtook Isaac and Karolis into Turn 1, it was protested though and i got a -3pt penalty, fair enough. Tried for a move on Mikko who didnt want any of it, and ran wide as result of his defensive move so i got in front. Into the next turn though he decided to take his own route and hit me off which ruined my earlier progress. Kept pushing and finally got onto the back of the front running XFG of Baksys who was very difficult to pass to say the least. In the end I had to try for a pretty risky move but it payed off. Reno was out in the lead but Karolis was catching him, unfortunately I was unable to catch Karolis and brought the car home to take the final step of the podium.

In all it was another good race, but more KG's for the next round will most likely ruin my chances of taking any podium places. Cya next time!
urgh... 45kg
Atleast reno has 40kg too

STD Championship 2012 - Round 2 (Official Results & Discussion)
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG