The online racing simulator
2012 IndyCar 250 Race Discussion Thread
Hello Corny, I'm at the moment not at home and 10cm snow has falled tonight so dunno if I'll get home before the race. Sorry for the inconvenience.
#3 - rik97
I set my money on ramon!
Quote from MoMo92i :Hello Corny, I'm at the moment not at home and 10cm snow has falled tonight so dunno if I'll get home before the race. Sorry for the inconvenience.

No problem . Be safe
Sup with server?
Yeah server is down. What happened?
Not sure what happened, but it is back online. If it happens again prior to the start of the race we'll look into mving to a different sever.
That was quick.

Forgot to set pit orders to repair damage. :chairs:
one comment:

thats the f*cking joke, full of idiots and kids
This was an open race. That means that we reserved no way of restricting those who entered into this event. Our events such as the Kyoto 400 do have strict limits on those who particiapte. This is done for a reason.
Quote from (IRINA) :one comment:

thats the f*cking joke, full of idiots and kids

You did over-react somewhat.
Many people completely overreacted. If you just did what you were told it would've been fine.
Replays will be posted on a separate thread. We should have official results up within 2 or 3 days. As always I'll fully review the race when I do that .

Stream was being recorded as well and that will go up on the same thread.
Number 13 should be banned right after this crash with lead car. He was not allowed to overtake us... It's all.
Cornys, Speedy, good admin from both of you. Both of you should be proud about how you ran the event.

Gage Reisinger, thank you mate, you deserved to finish and sorry I couldn't do anything to get you to the finish, I will easily swop my finish with your DNF :-( Please do the Kyoto 400...
Quote from Jettascuba :Cornys, Speedy, good admin from both of you. Both of you should be proud about how you ran the event.

Sobis and Kid as well did alot of good work behind the scenes and in the Pace and Push Cars.

Also, license upgrades to those who earned them today will be issued as soon as possible. (Expect 3 or 4 days to determine those who deserve the license upgrades, make the licenses, ect)
Thanks Sobis, and Kid, didn't have your names, hmmm... both of you had quite a job tonight ;-)
Quote from Shakahl :Number 13 should be banned right after this crash with lead car. He was not allowed to overtake us... It's all.

exactly, no more one WARNING for him, when he started "fighting with" us per few laps...

sorry for english, and sorry... i was frustrated

GOOD idea and THANKS for organizators, but not everyone is suited to the race
Quote from Jettascuba :Cornys, Speedy, good admin from both of you. Both of you should be proud about how you ran the event.

Gage Reisinger, thank you mate, you deserved to finish and sorry I couldn't do anything to get you to the finish, I will easily swop my finish with your DNF :-( Please do the Kyoto 400...

It was my fault I was racing with a little damage from the 3rd caution I think. Didn't think it was worth another pit till we started racing. Turn 3 was real hard to keep it straight with the damage. You did a great job drafting.

Also I will be in the Kyoto 400. I am racing by myself (not on a team) so I'd love to find somebody to work with. If you want just shoot me a private message and maybe we can work something out.
Doesn't Ramon race under the American flag?
No i only post under the american flag.
Who commented on the stream? I really liked it!
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :Who commented on the stream? I really liked it!

The stream was done by Jonathon Provost

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG