The online racing simulator
Kyoto 400 Official Practice Session #5
Practice session #5 for the 2012 Kyoto 400 will occur on Friday, January 27th at 19:30 GMT.

This practice will be a 15 min. qualifying session (drafting permitted) followed by a 20 lap race with two pace laps. Starting line-up will be exactly the order of qualification results.

There will be a "competition caution" once all lead lap cars have crossed the line completing lap number 10 (LFS lap number "12" due to pace laps).

In order to participate, competitors must be signed up for the Kyoto 400 prior to the beginning of the qualifying session.

Remember to read over the Realistic NASCAR Rulebook.

LFS Server: Realistic NASCAR Server
Server Password: k400
Teamspeak server (required if there are than 5+ drivers):Cargame.nl

To apply to the Kyoto 400: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1669664#post1669664
I'll be there
Btw I have posted a thread about this event on the Swedish LFS community forum. There are some really good drivers hanging around that site, so hopefully we get some more applications from Sweden
Quote from sjoblom :I'll be there
Btw I have posted a thread about this event on the Swedish LFS community forum. There are some really good drivers hanging around that site, so hopefully we get some more applications from Sweden

Sounds great . We might have a small (100 mile or 50 lap) event as a practice session one of these weekends as well. We need to get more application from good drivers for this event to run as I plan. It'll run regardless, but if I can make it better, I will.
I expect I'll be there
Session begins within 20 min. I will be there right around starting time
he he, my son decided to do some configuration changes on our router 5 min ahead of the session (was some problems with the wireless part), so I ended up with no connection at all
Well, its all solved now so I'm back in business again
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG