The online racing simulator
Kyoto 400 Official Practice Session #4
Practice session #4 for the 2012 Kyoto 400 will occur on Wednesday, January 25th at 20:00 GMT.

This practice will be a qualifying session (single car runs) followed by a 15 lap race with a mandatory pitstop. Starting line-up will be exactly the order of qualification.

In order to participate, competitors must be signed up for the Kyoto 400 prior to the beginning of the qualifying session.

Remember to read over the Realistic NASCAR Rulebook.

LFS Server: Realistic NASCAR Server
Server Password: NASCAR (yes, all in CAPS)
Teamspeak server: Cargame.nl

To apply to the Kyoto 400: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1669664#post1669664
#2 - Cawwa

I hope it's ok to join this session without a proper skin ...
Quote from Cawwa :

I hope it's ok to join this session without a proper skin ...

It is just fine
#4 - Cawwa
-
(hammer it) DELETED by hammer it
#5 - Sobis
What happen, Cameron?
Session is at 20:00 . I thought I'd edited all of the information, but apparently I'd done the time too quickly.
-
-
-
(Eclipsed) DELETED by Eclipsed : Not actual :P
Was on the server just to do some laps ... then suddenly it was a session to be started. Wasnt prerpared at all, and no practise with pitstops so it was more a lerning session for me
Will be back next session with some descent pitstops, and correct amount of fuel at quali

Btw IRM cars are in the paintshop but it will take some more days fot them to dry, so I use my old car from NDR KY120 last year, with nr 44 as usual
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG