The online racing simulator
Kyoto 400 Official Practice Session #3
Practice session #3 for the 2012 Kyoto 400 will occur on Sunday, January 22nd at 16:00 GMT.

This practice will be a qualifying session (single car runs) followed by a 15 lap race with mandatory pitstop. Starting line-up will be exactly the order of qualification.

In order to participate, competitors must be signed up for the Kyoto 400 prior to the beginning of the qualifying session.

Remember to read over the Realistic NASCAR Rulebook.

LFS Server: Realistic NASCAR Server
Server Password: four
Teamspeak server: Cargame.nl

To apply to the Kyoto 400: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1669664#post1669664
-
(hammer it) DELETED by hammer it
Quote from hammer it :Please explain the starting procedure for this race.

Qualifying order. Just wait until the yellow falg is given to move off of the starting line.
-
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/198700 ... c%20NASCAR%20Rulebook.pdf

Procedure is fully explained in Title II, Section II of the Realistic NASCAR Rulebook which is linked to above. All are expected to have a general understanding of this rulebook prior to competition.

Kyoto 400 practice sessions are always a rolling starts.
-
I'll try to make this
Quote from hammer it :I believe I have read all associated material available and this was not stated anywhere that I have read. Thanks for that clarification.

Quote :2.2.5 Title II, Article II, Sections 6, 7 and 8 only apply to the World TBO Championship Series.

The sections you have quoted are nullified in the Kyoto 400 by this Section. We didn't have a Pace Car last session because we only had 1 administrator in attendance.
Password has been applied.
Last call fo competitors. Qualifying begins in 4 min.
I'd like to apologize to 01 for causing the contact between him and EZO on lap 7. After passing both of you coming into T2, I went to the high line to allow EZO to pass below me, but he followed me and in order to avoid contact had to brake on backstretch, which caused you to hit his back and collide with the wall.

On a different note, I still don't know what he was doing on the start.
Thank you for the practise session, I think it was a good exercise, and learned and gained a lot of experience.
Also, I would like to present my "innocence" to the incident between me (#01) and Gage (#21). You can clearly see I hold the same line through the whole turn and he is coming up way to early and drastict and causes us both to wreck, he gets away without losing any posistions and I lose 2.

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
License PMs from this session will be out within 7 hours.
Quote from Cornys :License PMs from this session will be out within 7 hours.

Were they sent from the other practice session too?
Quote from sjava :Were they sent from the other practice session too?

Yes, you were refused a license upgrade based souly upon your lag. Otherwise you would have been upgraded.
Could you please let me know why I was not given a license? It's not that I'm mad I just wan't to know what I can improve. I know that crash on the last lap probably could've been avoided and I did not have my brakes set correctly going into the pits (already fixed that). Is there anything else I need to improve and when will I have another chance? I've been racing the oval nonstop the last few days and doing a lot of testing. I'm really looking forward to this next race and I know I will be prepared. Thanks!
Quote from gagemr :Could you please let me know why I was not given a license? It's not that I'm mad I just wan't to know what I can improve. I know that crash on the last lap probably could've been avoided and I did not have my brakes set correctly going into the pits (already fixed that). Is there anything else I need to improve and when will I have another chance? I've been racing the oval nonstop the last few days and doing a lot of testing. I'm really looking forward to this next race and I know I will be prepared. Thanks!

PM's have not yet been sent for the past practice session.
-
Just signed up
Any date set for next practise session?
This thread is closed

Kyoto 400 Official Practice Session #3
(17 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG