The online racing simulator
Kyoto 400 Official Practice Session #2
Practice session #2 for the 2012 Kyoto 400 will occur on Tuesday, January 17th at 19:45 GMT.

This practice will be a qualifying session (single car runs) followed by a 40 lap race with mandatory pitstop. Starting line-up will be exactly the order of qualification.

In order to participate, competitors must be signed up for the Kyoto 400 prior to the beginning of the qualifying session.

Remember to read over the New Realistic NASCAR Rulebook.

LFS Server: Realistic NASCAR Server
Server Password: ice
Teamspeak is Required: Cargame.nl

To apply to the Kyoto 400: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1673348#post1673348
-
(hammer it) DELETED by hammer it
#3 - sjava
How many practice sessions are there going to be? Im asking because I might not make it and since I dont have the license thingy I was wondering if that might brake my chance of participating in the actual event.
Quote from sjava :How many practice sessions are there going to be? Im asking because I might not make it and since I dont have the license thingy I was wondering if that might brake my chance of participating in the actual event.

We'll have quite a bit. Around 20 or so.
#5 - sjava
Wow, with 20 practice sessions im sure ill have driven more than 200 laps.
Quote from sjava :Wow, with 20 practice sessions im sure ill have driven more than 200 laps.

None of them are required of course, but yes that is the idea
Do all the values have to be green to be alble to participate in Kyoto 400 ? ( in Entry list)
#8 - sjava
Quote from F1 mainiac :Do all the values have to be green to be alble to participate in Kyoto 400 ? ( in Entry list)

Yes.
-
-
Quote from hammer it :I'm in... where is every body?

Don't expect many people. We hardly have anybody signed up. Session begins in 3 min.
Sorry to everyone in that race for my lag, will make sure next time before the race that im not.
Hey corns (sorry I am posting here ) in Entry list says i don't have a skin , but my skin is approved.
This thread is closed

Kyoto 400 Official Practice Session #2
(12 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG