The online racing simulator
Quote from xfirestorm :A quick sorry to #23 for crashing at turn 2. No excuse, should have been more careful.

Accepted
replay?
Not bad for a first race - they usually tend to be a bit more chaotic than today
Only bad marks go to the chatterboxes who kept chatting even after we said "CHAT CLOSED", and constantly using permission to talk unnecessarily.

So I guess that chat rules should be reinforced for the next rounds, no exceptions made (although it's recommended to get rid of those binds so you don't get unnecessary DT's)
Looks as though Pure Motorsport (car no. 58 will have to retire from the series i'm afraid
ill get the replay up in an hour
thanks
Thank you for the replays.

As a general note, especially because it is not beeing said enough, thank you for the time and effort putted into the organisation of this event. On our side we have enjoyed the race even if it ended prematurely.

Looking forward for Round 2.
Quote from Kristi :Cmon man. You only gained positions in that accident.
Session: Race
Lap: 1 turn 1
Cars : #03 #08 #24 #16
Description:
#08 starts the race without keeping the double file, but going wider to the side of #03. After that, under the bridge #08 tosses #03, and while keeping the lost car #08 hits #16 who loses some places from that incident. #08 keeps going and touches #24 which destabilizes #08. Going into turn 1 #08 doesn't leave enough space for #03 and sends him into the wall, spinning out, losing 10+ positions and a heavily damaged car which had to be repaired in pitlane. Overall #03 lost 20+ places in that incident caused by #08.

Not defending my own teammate but... When Green flag came, he was still on double file, getting a legal start, under the bridge 08 get's a small contact with spdo car, causing 08 to move a bit to the middle of spdo cars, same time 16 has a wide line coming out under the bridge, causing a small contact with 08 (Racing incident). In the first turn 08 misses braking point and has a small contact with 03, lag involved and 03 hits the wall (also there wasn't really heavy damage), also racing incident and wasn't intentional.
Quote from Kristi :Cmon man. You only gained positions in that accident.
Session: Race
Lap: 1 turn 1
Cars : #03 #08 #24 #16
Description:
#08 starts the race without keeping the double file, but going wider to the side of #03. After that, under the bridge #08 tosses #03, and while keeping the lost car #08 hits #16 who loses some places from that incident. #08 keeps going and touches #24 which destabilizes #08. Going into turn 1 #08 doesn't leave enough space for #03 and sends him into the wall, spinning out, losing 10+ positions and a heavily damaged car which had to be repaired in pitlane. Overall #03 lost 20+ places in that incident caused by #08.

Well I'm guilty to explain, because your points of looking are just strange. 1st, I don't know #16 where was going when he had really small room to come in, he could just go inside of spdo's fxr. He had no room to join in this 3 way thing. - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45632925/lfs_00000089.bmp

About T1, for me personally you had enough room outside. Nvm about that, I was trying to be safe, in the action didn't saw Kalicki going behind us, i though he is next to me. I left room for car inside, but wasn't too big looks like. You decided to take me on the outside there, some kind of squeeze that was. The thing for this accident is on both cars for me. But wasn't my fault that I drove safely if there's car inside. You had room and line - decided to use mine - didn't end good for you. Also laggy server is not my fault.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45632925/lfs_00000090.bmp
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45632925/lfs_00000092.bmp
I don't know what your definition of heavy damage is, but here's how my bars looked after impact.

I consider that heavy, because it made the car barely drivable, and took 24 seconds to repair in pits.
Thats after you recognize that i'm inside side-by-side. Because of the great mirror quality in LFS. I was in the death point of your mirror at some point, after I showed my nose, you saw me and changed ur line.

Quote from Kristi :I don't know what your definition of heavy damage is, but here's how my bars looked after impact.

I consider that heavy, because it made the car barely drivable, and took 24 seconds to repair in pits.

Well after our contact you clearly hadn't damage. ->>> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45632925/lfs_00000093.bmp
It was your own fault that you rejoined unsafely, that's the moment from where ur damage came after ur rejoin ---> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45632925/lfs_00000094.bmp
Krasi that don't really looks as a "I'm on the inside" move...Reno was on the inside, you were already outside, where was Kristi supposed to be?

As Reno was clearly ahead of you you should have been on the inside line, that one looks like you braked too late and couldn't keep inside line and btw hit Kristi who was on outside.

Then didn't saw the replay (no internet at home atm) but that's what your screens shows, and then your penultimate screen already shows that some cars were racing a line where kristi was.
He indeed braked 3-5 meters later than us.
As i said earlier i decided to play safe. I was on the half thinking there might be car inside. Also ill repeat, for me this accident is separated - racing incident. Let the admins decide. Well im in the FZR, I have the better brakes. You cant judge on that.
Quote from Kristi :I don't know what your definition of heavy damage is, but here's how my bars looked after impact.

I call this heavy damage http://dl.dropbox.com/u/54654482/asdasd.png I did the last hour with those.
Joonas XRR is a bigger bi**h with damage than FZR.
Gt3
Hy.

Were do i find the rezults for the last race.

Thanks and good luck for all.
Tbh Krasi that video shows nothing about the t1 crash
And after that look like he has outside line in that turn and hold it, if that move would have been few laps later that would have created no troubles because everyone would have been focus on this fight and more aware of everybody else position. Kristi simply hold his line which was outside and then inside, but the other driver certainly focus of the fight at hos front cross his line ( btw used normal racing line).

That looks more casual start incidet at South city, and still about t1, facts are you make contact with the spdo car that was outside leaving rooms with you and i note you finish 1st lap 2nd and kristi in 24th. Then they were no protest against #3 and he climbed to 2nd, so basically it is 22 cars overtaken without problems.

Then btw let just stop arguing about it, race starts always creats some situation like that, now there is protest and as you said let admin make a decision and respect it.
pointsssssz
Adios
yep team pure motorsport has withdrawn from lfs... we have gone to a far better land called I racing its so much more realistic on so many levels. i hav enjoyed my time on lfs but its time to move on & upgrade. Nic eracing with you guys i will pop back in 10 years and see if this game has improved i doubt it

to race is to live..... ADIOS

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG