The online racing simulator
Grats to my3id and both podium's teams/drivers, great job guys!!!

First of all I’d like to thank Ben and the all MoE organization for a fantastic 24h race!!!

We had a lot of fun racing all those great drivers, our target was to get on the podium, sadly we had to shift P to repair a badly damaged engine half way of the race..in the end we are very happy with our 4th place considering the many talented drivers (aliens). Most of the race we’ve been fighting Raptor racing and we were expecting one very tense last stint, sadly for Marius he got a DT for speeding in pit lane which killed the excitement for us, Damn you Marius!! (sorry for you mate, specially with that last hairpin crash.. )

Second I was quite surprised at the commentator’s reaction in the start of the race (will not name anyone here as he will recognize himself ), Krasimir did a pretty dangerous and unnecessary move on breaking while Jack was living no room for error on a very late breaking point, both too committed for a long 24h race. That said there was no reason for insulting and going ballistic at him (no one really crashed as a result), if you have some personal reasons for doing so, plz keep it for yourself next time…this was childish and very unprofessional!!
Also plz avoid any racist comments/allusions, once again if you don’t appreciate a particular nationality, keep it for you self…public broadcasting is not the place for it!!!

Aside from that the commentators were great, good job keeping up for so long guys! and you made me lol quite a few time!! THX!!

And last, THX to everyone for fair racing and see you all next year!!
Quote from Fuse5 :
rather make IGTC single class instead

:F

Wat you noob, IGTC has always been single class.
On the note of that start, I dont even think what Krasi did was the stupidest thing. Jack @ the start, who has the balls after that to accuse me of not being able to race wheel to wheel... his start was a hall mark of somebody who can't race wheel to wheel. First, he almost causes a HUGE crash which would surely have lead to a red flag as the whole of gt2 would have been involved on the s/f straight - before we even got to T1 of a 24h race he pinches 4 cars into a gap thats about big enough for 3 - luckily Marius had enough brain to realise the error and get out of it, then Krasi's bad driving into t2(No offense, im using it to prove the point not trying to gang up - but it is bad driving) saves Jack from his own, he was going to divebomb Krasi into t2 when I was already alongside. Simply couldnt have worked. Then he follows this up with a divebomb on me into a 190 kph corner where you're only slowing down by 20kph from your normal speed, to apex speed. Simply couldnt have worked. IIRC he made contact with Marius when he took 2nd aswell. Lucky that your team mates have enough talent to make up for your lack of brains, I guess .

and lol Dennis
Stop blaming Krasi, 'cos he is not guilty. He just blocked inside on the time (as we know My3id was not inside, he was with all his car length behind Krasi, also Krasi didn't even change any direction)... And we know that it ended in Krasi's cruising on the grass after being pushed out by My3id car's bump.

At this situation if someone should be upset and not satisfied - it's Krasi, not a My3id or YOU Isaac (stop putin' your nose not into your business...).
I dont see why we should continue talking over and over same things, its over and people learned from their mistakes. Im really glad that Krasi made it to the top there even for as little as one short straight'ish. It was all expected commentating to go wrong a bit, but thats okay, words mean nothing when they arent coming from the right people.

I can too sit here and rage about SR and HR but i wont bother because of the giggle we all nF had from that race.
It was amazing to see MoE - ALL STARS EDITION once again, really loved and enjoyed every minute of my so hard night stints, alone at some point

Want to congratulate 3id for their obvious domination, preparation does make a difference, WD! oh and for the laugh towards end of stream, epic stuff there
Quote from Dennis93 :Wat you noob, IGTC has always been single class.

has been a while D:

which further solidifies my point.
do not touch
Quote from xtraction :MoE used to be Single class

MoE was single class only when LFS didn't have 32 car grids. If you look at http://mastersofendurance.eu/standings you'll see only 17 GT1s in 06/07, and in fact 18 when it went multi-class. But yes, maybe a GT1 only 6 or 12 hour race at some point could be good. But for those asking about a full MoE season, I do not see it happening with LFS at the moment unless something changes.

Quote from IsaacPrice :First, he almost causes a HUGE crash which would surely have lead to a red flag as the whole of gt2 would have been involved on the s/f straight

Noep, we're not going to affect the GT1s race just because some idiots in GT2 decided to crash at the start.
Let's just do next MoE 24h race in AS1+FX3.
Great event.

Gratz to My3id, very deserved.
And thanks to admins

I did find it funny people saying how bad the netcode was in the MoE thread on the iRacing forum, especially when I noticed this
Attached images
lfs_00000049.jpg
Quote from boothy :I did find it funny people saying how bad the netcode was in the MoE thread on the iRacing forum, especially when I noticed this

Yeah some iRacing dude said that in chat too
The start of gt2 was interesting for a 24h race. I would expect that at 1 lap race lol.

/offtopic

Boothy where can I find these textures or reflections or whatever it is please? It looks pretty good.
Hope you posted that over there, boofy.
Thank you. It looks great!
ENBseries with color correction and HDR also makes the graphics in LFS alot more interesting.
Any good settings for ENB and HDR?
Quote from boothy :I did find it funny people saying how bad the netcode was in the MoE thread on the iRacing forum, especially when I noticed this

I've almost renewed my iR subscription just to tell them what do I think about the netcode (and obviously the tire model) of iR :doh:
Quote from mihu86 :I've almost renewed my iR subscription just to tell them what do I think about the netcode (and obviously the tire model) of iR :doh:

You can do it by making a hilarious video if you have enough footage.
Quote from fadeaway :Omg i laughed so hard when commentators took a rollercoaster ride :laola:

me correcting oscar's gaffe is still there, it seems
And I'm actually glad that screw-up wasn't as much of a fuss on stream as it was on the live chat, somehow.
Those moments were so funny!

OOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOoooooOOOOoooooo!
Oh god my microphone is so bad.

Masters of Endurance - 24 Hours of Aston Grand Prix - 2012: Race Discussion/Broadcast
(166 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG