The online racing simulator
Oh that gotta hurt bigtime, i lol'd bigtime though.

Imo very good race, this gives a feeling that LFS has still big events to come back to, brought some good moments this year. Congrats to my4id's and all who finished.
nominated for best LFS event ever !

btw I miss MoE !
Vote for 12 Hours of Kyoto as next "single-event" coming up!!!!!

COME ON
Quote from MoMo92i :nominated for best LFS event ever !

btw I miss MoE !

+1 to this, it was a lot of fun.
Quote from baSh0r :Vote for 12 Hours of Kyoto as next "single-event" coming up!!!!!

COME ON

Had great fun watching, congrats My3id, Spdo, Low land lions and Synergy!
+1 to one off 12h event, KY open config perhaps. It's still great fun.
Personally I would prefer a whole MoE season

Btw what is dat kiste?
Hats off to 3id, great performance! Congrats to spdo and Synergy aswell, was a entertaining race to watch!
Thanks to the organisers, top job! Also grats for winners and podium finishers in both classes. Our race went quite meh, Isaac did awesome job for the first 2 hours and then I got in the car and had Jesse Nieminen in my mirror for almost whole of my stint (and yes, I did shit my pants when I saw him for the first time in my mirror ), awesome battle with him, thanks for that! After that everything kinda went backwards for us with a timeout and zillion crashes but eventually managed to get a decent 3rd place in the competitive GT2 class.

And yes I totally agree with Morgan, gief us a new season of MoE!
suxx

gz 3id , thnx organisers
I was a bit annoyed at some point by the commentators which seemed to forget that more then 60% of our drivers had completely no experience with league racing and nobody even with the level of MoE.

Glad we could finish the race without too many problems. Big thanks to the organizers, I can imagine how hard it is to organize it and I was happy that I could provide help with hosting this. Until next time!

Great Event.
Gratz to all the participants and thanks to the organizers.
Quote from cargame.nl :snip.

Basically it has the same racing rules as your servers.
Thanks to organizers, commentators who kept me up the whole night and the good stream. I think most of the stuff was done at the top level and there wasn't any problem with the event really.
Sorry for retiring from the race and wasting organizers time. I know there could have been another team racing in our place, but I am not very good in predicting the future, or else, I wouldn't have had even practiced for the event.
Quote from MoMo92i :Basically it has the same racing rules as your servers.

Not talking about the rules but the alien pace in general and being in the back all the time isn't really motivating at some point. They tried to handle blue flag situations as best as possible, thats all I wanted to say about this.
Quote from cargame.nl :Not talking about the rules but the alien pace in general and being in the back all the time isn't really motivating at some point. They tried to handle blue flag situations as best as possible, thats all I wanted to say about this.

As they told me, be faster then.
thx for racing everyone & admins
Thanks to the people who organized this event, it was really fun to watch the stream and the interesting racing.
Our only goal was to finish the race, which we did despite this beeing the first league (and endurance) race for most of our drivers. We also had alot of fun, so the race was a succsess for the Cargame.nl team.

Thanks for the good racing and administration. And apologies for all the problems we caused.

Masters of Endurance - 24 Hours of Aston Grand Prix - 2012: Race Discussion/Broadcast
(166 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG