Noted.
Server is set to Qual 30 min ... pls switch to practise mode so we can practise long stints
Quote from sjoblom :Server is set to Qual 30 min ... pls switch to practise mode so we can practise long stints

Done
Button clutch is allowed? /fp
whatcha on about ginger?
Yes I know, I don't see anything wrong with it. If you want to set the clutch as your shifter etc you go right ahead. Just no automatic macros
Well no advantage except few tenths per lap.. thats nothing
well your restrictions are wrong if you can use a clutch thats faster in an fzr, and how are you going to prove if its a macro or not. afaik thats why its banned in every other decent league.
Isaac. IIRC even on autoclutch the FZR still shows the blue bar going up. So essentially your right, its impossible to prove if someone is using clutch or autoclutch.
Were all here for fun if one person wants to do that he can but the loss of respect is on him.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Isaac. IIRC even on autoclutch the FZR still shows the blue bar going up. So essentially your right, its impossible to prove if someone is using clutch or autoclutch.

Not on MPR's, if they have manual clutch the bar comes up. In leagues like MoE, IGTC, GT2WS nobody there has a problem to understand and enforce this, what makes you different?
Incorrect.

Person who is driving will always see the blue bar. People who is watching can see it when clutch is manually applied.
Thats what I meant
I think the problem is that you can't tell if someone is using manual clutch or button clutch then :P.
You can tell the difference between axis and button clutch through LFS. The flags etc are different. Button clutch is banned in every good league in LFS, why do you want to be different in a globally accepted area?
Just make everyone use automatic clutch and it's solved.
Just disallow manual clutch. Thats the easiest way. Anyway, FZR is neturally faster every in South city.
I agree to disallow clutch. But if Matt allows it then all f z r teams should take advantage of it I guess
So we cannot use axis-clutch neither? (just want to clarify :-))
I just advice you not looking at your own business. Just because you are faster with manual clutch in FZR, you shouldn't allow it for your own purpose. It makes FZR advantageous over the already slow XR3. If you are slow with FZ3, Matt. I suggest practicing than turning your rules onto yourself.
Quote from Tomhah :So we cannot use axis-clutch neither? (just want to clarify :-))

Never Gave an official ruling on anything except using a macro clutch
@ kristi wtf you on about?
I just gave you an advice before making the rules, hence it's your own league and it's about your car
Quote from Mustangman759 :Never Gave an official ruling on anything except using a macro clutch
@ kristi wtf you on about?

Can you define macro clutch?

or is button clutch still allowed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG