The online racing simulator
Ehm, for what i got DT penalty?
Quote from Metalass :• The correct lap (from your team's point of view): 239
• The cars (/teams) involved: #53 - Hellenic Racing Team & #46 - nFinity eSports
• The lap/sector/time: Lap 239, sector 3, around 11 hours 32 minutes

• #46 D. Lind was lapping #53 Alamaras through the last chicane of the track. D. Lind rear ended Alamaras in the middle of the chicane, right next to the tyrewall, sending him into a spin and into the wall.

#46 correctly follows #53 into the chicane, but gets a better run through it. Despite there being nowhere to go, he doesn't lift the throttle or attempt to dodge #53. Rather he runs over #53's rear bumper and, still refusing to lift off the gas, completely spins him around.

SG to #46 for avoidable inter-class contact.

Quote from N I K I :I am using shift F mod, so I only reacted when I saw him spinning... Should turn flags on in Shift F I guess.

Yes, turning flags on might be a good idea.
• The correct lap 329
• The cars (/teams) involved 53 and 46
• The lap/sector/time 14hrs 54mins, 2nd sector
• And a short description from your point of view
We was coming up on #53 and it seems he braked checked/early/sharp forcing us to make avoiding action into the wall resulting in damage and a pitstop.
Quote from Psymonhilly :• The correct lap 329
• The cars (/teams) involved 53 and 46
• The lap/sector/time 14hrs 54mins, 2nd sector
• And a short description from your point of view
We was coming up on #53 and it seems he braked checked/early/sharp forcing us to make avoiding action into the wall resulting in damage and a pitstop.

53 tapped the brakes just before turning in, just as in previous laps and took the corner as normal. The driver of car #46 lost it on his own, protest denied.
Quote from vicbel :We (#63) apologize for the incident but our driver got a malfunction in his PC and LFS was minimized hence he was not in full control at that instant.

It's OK, but in this case I couldn't just do nothing.
• The correct lap (from your team's point of view): 245 (according to the MPR)
• The cars (/teams) involved: #88 and #81
• The lap/sector/time: Lap 245, sc3, 22:50 mark (in the MPR)
• And a short description from your point of view:
Car #81 is parked in the chicane and as #88 is about to pass, #81 rejoins the track right in front of #88, causing a spin and a substantial amount of damage to our car.

Here's the MPR:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21012705/MoE_incident.mpr
Quote from Kristi :Sorry but I beg you not to divebomb any GT2 cars half a meter before the turn, especially in a chicane you take with over 180kmh. You did that twice to me, and i got to the middle to indicate that you should wait to pass us because it's not safe to do so there.

Sry for late answer and that incidence. Ive asked our driver not to try a pass there again
Quote from wildstyle :• The correct lap (from your team's point of view): 245 (according to the MPR)
• The cars (/teams) involved: #88 and #81
• The lap/sector/time: Lap 245, sc3, 22:50 mark (in the MPR)
• And a short description from your point of view:
Car #81 is parked in the chicane and as #88 is about to pass, #81 rejoins the track right in front of #88, causing a spin and a substantial amount of damage to our car.

Here's the MPR:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21012705/MoE_incident.mpr

Quote from boothy :DT car #81, moving forward without checking for cars is not a good idea. However, neither is ignoring yellows flags and a clear view of the spun car so #88 gets a warning.

Masters of Endurance - 24 Hours of Aston Grand Prix - 2012: Protests & Penalties
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG