The online racing simulator
Masters of Endurance - 24 Hours of Aston Grand Prix - 2012: Protests & Penalties

Include the following in your protest:
• The correct lap (from your team's point of view)
• The cars (/teams) involved
• The lap/sector/time
• And a short description from your point of view.

** Protests must be lodged within 1 hour of the end of the affected driver's stint.

Penalties:
Car # - Penalty - Offense - Timestamp
#78 - DT - Late Skin - Given 16:16 | Served 16:18
#46 - DT - Regain position after spinning - Given 16:18 | Served 16:19
#22 - DT - avoidable contact - Given 16:27 | Served 16:27
#81 - DT - chat - Given 17:39 | Served 17:42
#01 - DT - avoidable inter-class contact - Given 22:24 | Served 22:31
#81 - DT - unsafe rejoin on to the track - Given 11:19 | Served 11:19
#72 - S&G - failed to stop within the 10 minute rule of getting a penalty - Given 15:23 | Served 15:24
#2 - Fuse5
The correct lap (from your team's point of view)
• The lap/sector/time

- #04 & #46
- Lap 1 (pace lap)
- nFinity spins in front of our car while weaving excessively and then retakes the position which is not allowed

- #04 & #22
- Lap 2 (first green lap), 2nd hairpin after split 1
- Blasco (#22) recovers from the grass and hits us up the rear causing us to lose a lot of time and fall down the grid
Quote from Fuse5 :The correct lap (from your team's point of view)
• The lap/sector/time

- #04 & #46
- Lap 1 (pace lap)
- nFinity spins in front of our car while weaving excessively and then retakes the position which is not allowed

#46 recovered positions after spinning on the parade lap. This is against the rules. DT.

Quote from Fuse5 :- #04 & #22
- Lap 2 (first green lap), 2nd hairpin after split 1
- Blasco (#22) recovers from the grass and hits us up the rear causing us to lose a lot of time and fall down the grid

#22 drives off the track to try to make a pass and hits and spins #04 in the process. DT for avoidable contact.
• The correct lap (from your team's point of view): lap 7
• The cars (/teams) involved: #47 S. Seybold and #22 R. Blasco
• The lap/sector/time: lap 7, beginning of sc2, minute 19:25
• And a short description from your point of view: I get on the inside of Seybold,trying to overtake him, but he hits my back and makes me spin and lose the control of my car.
Quote from Ruben_Drifter :Include the following in your protest:
• The correct lap (from your team's point of view): lap 7
• The cars (/teams) involved: #47 S. Seybold and #22 R. Blasco
• The lap/sector/time: lap 7, beginning of sc2, minute 19:25
• And a short description from your point of view: I get on the inside of Seybold,trying to overtake him, but he hits my back and makes me spin and lose the control of my car.

#22 was half-spinning on his own because of once again driving well up onto the curb on the inside of the second hairpin. Because of the half-spin, he lost significant speed and surprised #47, who had nowhere to go. Racing incident, no penalty.
Sorry to #33 - L. Barbosa for making contact after SP1. I wanted to dive into the slipstream but u lagged away to the left, so I steered to the left as well and suddenly u we're right back next to me. Sorry for forcing u into that drift there.
Quote from M4ver1ck :Sorry to #33 - L. Barbosa for making contact after SP1. I wanted to dive into the slipstream but u lagged away to the left, so I steered to the left as well and suddenly u we're right back next to me. Sorry for forcing u into that drift there.

Luis says no problem.
• The correct lap (from your team's point of view): 97, 103th lap of the race
• The cars (/teams) involved: 59, 97
• The lap/sector/time: Lap 97, Sector 2, time around 4h 38minutes

GTS leaves no room at all when Isaac is lapping them and they just completely rape our car, tyres fooked etc. Absolutely retarded by GTS and we have no idea what he was thinking when he did that.
Quote from reigga :Include the following in your protest:
• The correct lap (from your team's point of view): 97, 103th lap of the race
• The cars (/teams) involved: 59, 97
• The lap/sector/time: Lap 97, Sector 2, time around 4h 38minutes

GTS leaves no room at all when Isaac is lapping them and they just completely rape our car, tyres fooked etc. Absolutely retarded by GTS and we have no idea what he was thinking when he did that.

#97 goes slightly wide into the left-hander, but #59 doesn't use the full curb to the inside as he tries to pass. #97 then cuts back slightly across the racing line. These two mistakes combine to cause the contact. Racing incident, no penalty. Warning to both cars for better awareness when lapping/being lapped.
The correct lap (from your team's point of view): 109
The cars (/teams) involved : 74, 01
The lap/sector/time: 109 / 2 / ≈05:11:00
And a short description from your point of view: We drove down the long straight and saw car 01 in the mirrors. Signalizing by hazard flashing that car 01 shouldn´t overtake there. Car 01 overtakes even though there was no room. The result was a collision. We had two flat front tyres and a lot of damage. We had to drive all the way to the pits with two flat front tyres and lost about one lap.
Concerning our #47 (Kraweel) incident in lap 88, we think no protest is necessary. But we would like to beg team #51 (spdo) to try to be more defensive when getting past from a GT1 car. Thx in advance.
Quote from AleX493 :The correct lap (from your team's point of view): 109
The cars (/teams) involved : 74, 01
The lap/sector/time: 109 / 2 / ≈05:11:00
And a short description from your point of view: We drove down the long straight and saw car 01 in the mirrors. Signalizing by hazard flashing that car 01 shouldn´t overtake there. Car 01 overtakes even though there was no room. The result was a collision. We had two flat front tyres and a lot of damage. We had to drive all the way to the pits with two flat front tyres and lost about one lap.

#01 makes a very late move--from several carlengths behind--on the #47 car entering the backstretch kink and makes severe contact, sending both cars into the outside gravel and costing the RAPTOR car two front tires and a substantial amount of time spent extricating itself from the sand trap.

#01 receives a 30-second stop-and-go for a severe case of avoidable inter-class contact.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :

• The correct lap (from your team's point of view)
• The lap/sector/time

** Protests must be lodged within 1 hour of the end of the affected driver's stint.

cars involved: 63, 89 (and 59)

car 63 turns into 89 .. taking 89 out... 89 spins.. ends up sideways on track.. 59 cant avoid.

Replay:
http://www.mediafire.com/?bopt3d5718h5cdx

around 58 minute mark.

Pictures;
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/6587/lfs00000056.jpg
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/560/lfs00000057.jpg
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2682/lfs00000058.jpg
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/2302/lfs00000059.jpg
http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/6249/lfs00000060.jpg
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/5312/lfs00000061.jpg
• The correct lap (from your team's point of view): lap 62
• The cars (/teams) involved: #70 M.Seppam and #33 L. Barbosa
• The lap/sector/time: lap 62, sector 3, ~7H:36M
• And a short description from your point of view: #33 L. Barbosa was trying to lap #70 M.Seppam and Barbosa hit him hard at the back causing Seppam to spin in the fence and make a pitstop due to heavy damage.
Quote from S.Leemet :Include the following in your protest:
• And a short description from your point of view: #33 L. Barbosa was trying to lap #70 M.Seppam and Barbosa hit him hard at the back causing Seppam to spin in the fence and make a pitstop due to heavy damage.

Luis says sorry about it
Quote from spikee :Concerning our #47 (Kraweel) incident in lap 88, we think no protest is necessary. But we would like to beg team #51 (spdo) to try to be more defensive when getting past from a GT1 car. Thx in advance.

Sorry but I beg you not to divebomb any GT2 cars half a meter before the turn, especially in a chicane you take with over 180kmh. You did that twice to me, and i got to the middle to indicate that you should wait to pass us because it's not safe to do so there.
• The correct lap (from your team's point of view): Lap 187 or 188 (no idea about our lap cos we timed out earlier) in the whole race
• The cars (/teams) involved: 59, 20
• The lap/sector/time: Lap 188, Sector 3 hairpin exit, time around 8h 26 minutes

Car 20 pushed Tommy off the road on exit and obviously didnt leave any room.
Quote from cargame.nl :cars involved: 63, 89 (and 59)

car 63 turns into 89 .. taking 89 out... 89 spins.. ends up sideways on track.. 59 cant avoid.

Replay:
http://www.mediafire.com/?bopt3d5718h5cdx

around 58 minute mark.

Pictures;
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/6587/lfs00000056.jpg
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/560/lfs00000057.jpg
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2682/lfs00000058.jpg
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/2302/lfs00000059.jpg
http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/6249/lfs00000060.jpg
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/5312/lfs00000061.jpg

We (#63) apologize for the incident but our driver got a malfunction in his PC and LFS was minimized hence he was not in full control at that instant.
• The correct lap (from your team's point of view): Lap 220 of the race
• The cars (/teams) involved: 59, 33
• The lap/sector/time: Lap 220, Sector 2, around 9h 53mins

Car 33 drove into the side of Isaac in the fast left hander in SC2 even when Isaac left room for Mr. Green and this whole incident cost us 10 seconds and a damaged car.
Quote from cargame.nl :cars involved: 63, 89 (and 59)

DT to car #63 for an avoidable incident, you can't keep turning left when a car is alongside you.

Quote from S.Leemet :Include the following in your protest:

DT car #33 for avoidable contact while lapping, although a warning to #70 for not holding their line and moving across the track.

Quote from reigga :• The correct lap (from your team's point of view): Lap 187 or 188 (no idea about our lap cos we timed out earlier) in the whole race
• The cars (/teams) involved: 59, 20
• The lap/sector/time: Lap 188, Sector 3 hairpin exit, time around 8h 26 minutes

Car 20 pushed Tommy off the road on exit and obviously didnt leave any room.

Racing incident, no penalty. #20 only shifts to 3rd and bogs down, a bit of contact but nothing serious.
• The correct lap 194
• The cars (/teams) involved 03 and 89
• The lap/sector/time 194, sector 2, 08:44:00 and on
• And a short description from your point of view
Cargame looses it in double left, spins accross the track and instead of looking out for oncoming cars and trying to rejoin safely, they get back straight on power and crash was inevitable.
• The correct lap (from your team's point of view): 239
• The cars (/teams) involved: #53 - Hellenic Racing Team & #46 - nFinity eSports
• The lap/sector/time: Lap 239, sector 3, around 11 hours 32 minutes

• #46 D. Lind was lapping #53 Alamaras through the last chicane of the track. D. Lind rear ended Alamaras in the middle of the chicane, right next to the tyrewall, sending him into a spin and into the wall.
Quote from reigga :• The correct lap (from your team's point of view): Lap 220 of the race
• The cars (/teams) involved: 59, 33
• The lap/sector/time: Lap 220, Sector 2, around 9h 53mins

Car 33 drove into the side of Isaac in the fast left hander in SC2 even when Isaac left room for Mr. Green and this whole incident cost us 10 seconds and a damaged car.

No penalty for either car; although maybe not a corner that passing usually takes place in, #33 makes a proper overtaking manoeuvre having failed a few corners previously, and both make slight contact - the fault of both cars for not giving enough room.

Quote from N I K I :• The correct lap 194
• The cars (/teams) involved 03 and 89
• The lap/sector/time 194, sector 2, 08:44:00 and on
• And a short description from your point of view
Cargame looses it in double left, spins accross the track and instead of looking out for oncoming cars and trying to rejoin safely, they get back straight on power and crash was inevitable.

DT car #89, moving forward without checking for cars is not a good idea. However, neither is ignoring yellows flags and a clear view of the spun car so 03 gets a warning.
Quote from boothy :However, neither is ignoring yellows flags and a clear view of the spun car so 03 gets a warning.

I am using shift F mod, so I only reacted when I saw him spinning... Should turn flags on in Shift F I guess.

Masters of Endurance - 24 Hours of Aston Grand Prix - 2012: Protests & Penalties
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG