The online racing simulator
I can be up for an interview whenever the night shift starts.
Sorry to the car(I tried to remember the number, but failed. -.-) I hit under braking for 2nd last corner. Underestimated how much speed I gained in your draft for a few seconds.
Quote from seniecka :It's pitty, man

The sad thing is, I was pretty serious about not being really involved in this broadcast, and serious about that meaning that the broadcast would go better.
Attached images
leucat1.jpg
I knew he'd be back. About damn time as well
Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr leu
This 300 viewers thing is making me constantly. :O
In control.
Attached images
IMG_0285[2].JPG
Quote from DeadWolfBones :lol @ motivational poster on the left monitor

hahaha, wuuups! Gotta have some nice wallpapers to look at down the straights... it even changes every hour ;O
Quote from Tomhah :In control.

Haha nice, a la Framaris! xD

(but he didnt get the hot wallpap' huhuhu!)
Thats what Tommy does when he is not driving.
since its already invalid, 20 minutes into hour 6, i might as well post it on here instead
So I can't race yeah Jack? Bit rich coming from you, you had pole and you cocked it up - sounds familiar from 3id. Then you divebomb me into a 190kph corner, u werent alongside entering it. How have I done anything bad all race to you? You just fail, I hope somebody deliberately wrecks you for being the most arrogant retard in LFS.
Quote from Tomhah :In control.

dude, i thought my rig was sick. Until I saw that you had more than 1 monitor. Thats nuts.
Tommy what is that thing on the uppest monitor?
as it says, Seven LFS Telemetry
use search on LFSForums
You werent alongside me though...and also we didn't crash, u just lost half a sec for putting ur front in a gap that was always going to close.
-
(oscarhardwick) DELETED by oscarhardwick
Quote from IsaacPrice :You werent alongside me though...and also we didn't crash, u just lost half a sec for putting ur front in a gap that was always going to close.

Just so you know, I would still leave you room now if you did the same thing.
Do the commentators have free beer tonite

They are talking abut tea, but there must be something more in that tea ;-)
-
(xtraction) DELETED by DeadWolfBones : plonkers
-
(Dennis93) DELETED by DeadWolfBones : plonkers
-
(Senninha25) DELETED by DeadWolfBones : plonkers
-
(IsaacPrice) DELETED by DeadWolfBones : plonkers
-
(xtraction) DELETED by DeadWolfBones : plonkers
-
(MoMo92i) DELETED by DeadWolfBones : plonkers
It works like a potato
enough of moving furniture.
Thanks to all the hosts, broadcasters and everyone who sacrifices their free time to make events like this so amazing. And thanks to all the participants of course. See you in the next endurance event hopefully! Good night.
Well done guys watched about 13-14 hours of it well done. Thanks for the stream, Hope to be in it next year
Well done guys.
Gratz to My3id in both classes and to all

Masters of Endurance - 24 Hours of Aston Grand Prix - 2012: Race Discussion/Broadcast
(166 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG