The online racing simulator
Quote from Fuse5 :nomnomnom
someone get scipy on the line
what is a 24h race without an interview from our favorite croat

Can't wait for that
Currently running the last mpr into the database - 6 hours to go with it going at 8 or 16x speed (do the maths) - you can watch the tracker update live if you have nothing better to do
10 points for getting the lap in in the last minute?
Quote from Dennis93 :10 points for getting the lap in in the last minute?

If there's 12 GT1's in the race, I will visit your house and ********.
Quote from Flame CZE :If there's 12 GT1's in the race, I will visit your house and ********.

same goes to 13.
ATTENTION:

After reviewing the pre-quali results (found here), the admins have decided on a 13/19 GT1/GT2 split. This means that the following teams will participate in the official qualifying and race sessions:

GT1:
01 LowLandLions
02 spdoRacing
03 My3id Gaming
04 Concept Racing
08 Conquest Racing
10 Sonicrealms Racing
20 Project & Busters Racing Team
22 Lanzarote Racing Team
29 czechlfs.net
33 CoRe Racing
37 Angry Angus Racing
46 nFinity eSports
47 Kraweel

GT2:
51 spdoRacing
53 Hellenic Racing Team
56 iNf!N!tY*SkillS
57 live-for-speed.hu
58 PlayerZone
59 Synergy Racing Team
60 Genuine Racing
63 Virtual Racing Team
66 CoRe Racing
70 HT Motorsport
72 LFS France
73 Cityliga Endurance Team
74 RAPTOR-GAMING
77 My3id Gaming
78 Tiger Express Motorsports
81 Mafia Racing
88 SAVAGE SimSports
89 cargame.nl
97 GTS Motorsport

If any of the above teams drop out prior to the race, they may be replaced by the following reserve teams (in order):

17 Team Laptop Shop
98 Last Lap Motorsports
65 liveforspeed.at

If a team drops out before qualifying begins, the reserve team taking its place may participate in qualifying. If the team drops out during or after qualifying, the reserve replacement team will start from the rear of the class.

Teams 23, 07, 67, and 90 did not meet minimum performance requirements to participate in any circumstance.
I think we are quite lucky. Thanks Laszlo, we love you!
This will be my first event ever, and I'll be racing FZ2 with mouse. Should be interesting.
Ahh... found a reason why we never met minimum requirements... lol epic fail... (only would need one more day lol)
Fuuuuuuuuuuuu D:
Oh well, you can't always win. Better luck next time
#238 - CSF
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Ahh... found a reason why we never met minimum requirements... lol epic fail... (only would need one more day lol)

What would that be?
Quote from Flame CZE :I think we are quite lucky. Thanks Laszlo, we love you!

Am I missing something?
Wrong Laszlo.
Yeah, there are afaik 3 Laszlos (including first name), and I mean Marek Laszlo, the Slovakian driver
I was really looking forward to this . And I was only a good 2 seconds off pace on the fxr. Heck if I was normally this consistent...

Anyways... if you guys have any drop outs hit us up (contact me and rui )
get practicin and you'll be up to pace for next year/season

all about experience yo
Feeling sorry for you LLM, we even tried to help you by changing to gt1 in the last minute ;( Really looked forward to race with you *cryes*
Quote from ZanZi :Feeling sorry for you LLM, we even tried to help you by changing to gt1 in the last minute ;( Really looked forward to race with you *cryes*

Bah, and that almost cost czechlfs team a spot in race.:smash:
Thank you. But you cant forget we nearly lost it. Because of Dennis LAST lap lol
In the pm there's written that shift+p and +s is allowed.
This mean that official qual will be like the prequal, so i can return to pit with shift+p how many times i want, right ?

(No hardcore mode, so).

Masters of Endurance - 24 Hours of Aston Grand Prix - 2012: Announcement
(282 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG