The online racing simulator
Quote from misiek08 :If I remember, tracker has auto-reconnect solution, and we can provide check via cron too. Everything it's possible, and this is easier than you think.

If it were that easy, I'm sure boothy would have done it in the first place.
Quote from misiek08 :If I remember, tracker has auto-reconnect solution, and we can provide check via cron too. Everything it's possible, and this is easier than you think.

the current way it works ensures no lap is missed. If it looses connection, and a driver crosses the line before tracker reconnected, it doesn't recognise that lap. At least if I understand all backgrounds right.
Run 2 instances? Tracker has built in (boothy thought about it and did it) solution, to not count laps, that are doubled.
Quote from misiek08 :Run 2 instances? Tracker has built in (boothy thought about it and did it) solution, to not count laps, that are doubled.

I've been working on a very simple (for now anyway) script to handle and parse the Airio stats files, but don't know if I'll get it finished in a purely usable way before 1900 utc - I've already got the data into the db as I need it, it's just the display that I haven't finished. I want to make it tracker-esque insofar as sorting by teams, but if I do launch anything before 1900 it'll be very simple and there won't be any styling to make it look pretty.
Quote from troy :I think you're missing the point of endurance racing...

edit: beaten by momo ^^

if being overtaken by cars from other class or having to overtake cars from lower class defines endurance then okey but personally I dont like this part very much
Quote from bavorak :if being overtaken by cars from other class or having to overtake cars from lower class defines endurance then okey but personally I dont like this part very much

It defines multi-class endurance racing like MoE is.
Is the race going to be broadcasted?
Quote from vicbel :Is the race going to be broadcasted?

The plan is for PMD to broadcast it, like the Super GT races.
Would the livestream be available at Multi-bc?
#210 - CSF
No, Multi-BC will not be used for this race.
No livestream at al?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :The plan is for PMD to broadcast it, like the Super GT races.

Have u a saved online broadcasted race of SuperGT for example to see it ?
Quote from Hahmo :Can you not ****ing read?

Do you have to be that rude then? Thanks anyway, missed that.
Quote from BMW-gek :Do you have to be that rude then? Thanks anyway, missed that.

When the answer to your question is 4cm above your post on your screen, yes, being rude might help you to research next time.
Quote from Hahmo :When the answer to your question is 4cm above your post on your screen, yes, being rude might help you to research next time.

Just read 7 pages op the topic and didn't find the answer so posted my question. Just missed it. Not necessary to be that rude unless you got a attitude problem like you....
Take it easy, guys.

Can you give some more info about the broadcast for me? Some co-workers want to see the race, would be nice to give them information then.
#220 - CSF
It will be broadcast from here:

livestream.com/iracingdwc
NDR.Klub will provide a little shakedown for everyone who likes. There will be an event for GT2 class and GT1 class featuring a 30min qualifying and a 1 hour race per class. Restrictions as per MoE are to be used. 18:00 UTC for GT2 and 20:00 for GT1.

more info under http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=77646

PS: Sorry for the hostile advertisement
Quote from CSF :It will be broadcast from here:

livestream.com/iracingdwc

Thanks
CSF has the link right.

Thilo: Advertise the **** out of it, its good practice.
-------------------------

The plan is to do all 24 hours on the same broadcasting I normally do SuperGT on. I'm hoping my internet doesn't get capped or something but I should be okay hopefully. The quality is quite high (3000kbps) so over 24 hours that is 247gb of upload. Oh dear...

Should have a laundry list of commentators, so should never get too boring. I have on-boards working (Anyone remember how they always never work? ).

Also every 3 hours I will be restarting the stream and saving etc. This way I can archive it nicely on my HDD, the "on-demand" in the livestream channel will be available faster, and I can upload the "parts" to YouTube after the race is over.

There is also some small new features that we are using this time around, but will see them on raceday.
Quote from PMD9409 :Should have a laundry list of commentators, so should never get too boring.

nomnomnom
someone get scipy on the line
what is a 24h race without an interview from our favorite croat
Quote from Fuse5 :nomnomnom
someone get scipy on the line
what is a 24h race without an interview from our favorite croat

Not 100% confirmed, but a high possibility.

Masters of Endurance - 24 Hours of Aston Grand Prix - 2012: Announcement
(282 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG