The online racing simulator
Kyoto 400 Skin Discussion and Requests
I can not make skins!
Quote from Cornys :
-This logo must be placed on each side of the car towards the top of the vehicle and just behind the front wheel. Lettering must be pointed towards the ground. Logo may not be altered.

Hey I did not understand where to place this logo. Should this be placed in multiple places. Is the attached placement correct? If not, can you post a sample template please?
Attached images
xrr_sample.JPG
Quote from rageshgr :Hey I did not understand where to place this logo. Should this be placed in multiple places. Is the attached placement correct? If not, can you post a sample template please?

Yes, the placement is correct, but the skin file is 1/2 the size of the HD format that would be required I'll remind you

You might move it up just a hair on the one side, but otherwise there is no problem
Thanks. Ya of course, the final skin will be 2048^2. This is was just a proto for placement
Quote from R1hard :.

Dude you are supposed to have your name on top of the roof, on either side of that number I think.
nothing shall escape my eagle eyes, also i need a correct skin as reference, so once yours is approved I will start mine LOL
Quote from R1hard :Thanks for noticed

Sorry about the logo. I had placed it on a skin of my own and it wasn't that big. I'll post a smaller version of it later today. It shouldn't be larger than 150 width if you'd like to fix it on your own. Make sure the change the width and height accordingly if you change it yourself.

Only thing wrong outside of my mistake is that the 2 on the roof needs to alligned to the left side of the car rather than sideways. It will need to be shrunk I'm afraid due to this.
And you should post the required logo as transparent png,otherwise there are left 4 white corners around it...
can someone send me a pro XRR template?
Is n't what we are on the inside that counts? :P
Quote from cyclo :my skin is nice ?

Check your post, notes on each skin posted will go directly on the post if I have something else that needs to be said . It's good with the exception of everything which I stated on that
Quote from Cornys :Check your post, notes on each skin posted will go directly on the post if I have something else that needs to be said . It's good with the exception of everything which I stated on that

WHAT i dont understand that whahaha
Cornys has posted "Official message..." under your skin, in which he has mentioned if anything is wrong or to be changed.
Dude your example and cyclos violates guideline #2. The bottom of number on roof should point towards left side of car. In ur example and cyclos, it is wrongly pointing towards right R Suur has the correct orientation in this aspect.
Quote from rageshgr :Dude your example and cyclos violates guideline #2. The bottom of number on roof should point towards left side of car. In ur example and cyclos, it is wrongly pointing towards right R Suur has the correct orientation in this aspect.

I should pay more attention to my own skins rather than altering an old one of mine
he he. I think you should spawn a new "Kyoto 400 skin discussion thread" :ices_rofl
Quote from rageshgr :he he. I think you should spawn a new "Kyoto 400 skin discussion thread" :ices_rofl

Actually, I should have in the first place.
My wish is your command :P LOL
All skin discussion and requests may made and done here. Skin thread will be for official messages and skin postings only. Thank you
damn than i not race with skin -_-
Quote from cyclo :damn than i not race with skin -_-

It is a rather simple fix honestly.
Quote from Cornys :It is a rather simple fix honestly.

i dont know how and i dont understand all the english sorry

(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG