The online racing simulator
Mate, i asked about PRE-qual.
all infos for pre qual are in MoE website too
Quote from mc0676 :Mate, i asked about PRE-qual.

Even i missed the info about the pre-qual dates (didn't expect it to be in the applicants part of the rules), the usual stuff still applies in my previous post minus the 1 hour session time.

Quote :If required, pre-qualifying will take place from 19:00 UTC on Monday, January 2, 2012 to 19:00 UTC on Thursday, January 5, 2012.

-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by DeadWolfBones

*Click each car to see a big preview of the skin*
#131 - CSF
I hope they do get raced, you have yet again shown why you are the no1 designer, especially when you can be arsed.
Yes, Gerdoner for Best Skinner again.
-
(Deutschland2007) DELETED by Deutschland2007
Those skins are ALL the win
Fantastic!

(XRR GT1 needs blue mirrors, though.)
its not that good like gerdoners but here you go.

-
(Deutschland2007) DELETED by Deutschland2007
Quote from kiste :its not that good like gerdoners but here you go

True, it's better than Gerdoners. Something different to what we usually see from you.

No offence to Gerdoner obviously, I know that he is a great skin maker, I just don't find anything that special in those 2 skins.
Quote from andRo. :True, it's better than Gerdoners. Something different to what we usually see from you.

No offence to Gerdoner obviously, I know that he is a great skin maker, I just don't find anything that special in those 2 skins.

+1. With all respect, I don't wanna to insult Gerdoner or something (I really liked the most recent skins that look great), but kiste's new skin design solution is something new and it's superb. It's a subtle racing paint design!
Quote from andRo. :No offence to Gerdoner obviously, I know that he is a great skin maker, I just don't find anything that special in those 2 skins.

Are your eyes full of shit? The core skin is very sexy indeed, but (no offence to kiste, obviously) it is nothing special at all. It's just a general high quality team skin.
The SR skin has so much funky stuff in it you couldn't possibly call it not special.
You will always find your own garden cleaner than the neighbour's. That's why you, Seb, won't have a proper opinion in this case.
Well i prefer Kiste skin... I always prefer more real racing skins in LFS, than funny stuff like Gerdoners But thats my opinion ofc, and i wont argue about it
Since when do we argue about taste? It's different for everyone, keep it in mind. All of these skins are top quality.
Quote from Seb66 :Are your eyes full of shit? The core skin is very sexy indeed, but (no offence to kiste, obviously) it is nothing special at all. It's just a general high quality team skin.
The SR skin has so much funky stuff in it you couldn't possibly call it not special.

this
I think that's enough arguing over something so pointless.

Three nice skins. Good work, guys.
I like to spread the love:heartbeat

Have a happy new year everyone!
-
(IsaacPrice) DELETED by Flame CZE : no u
The pre-qualifying password has been sent out to the person who signed up each team - this will be active from Monday. If you still don't have it by then, PM one of the admins.
#146 - CSF
Well this will be interesting.
Gt2 field = orgasm
So for prequal u'll consider only the best time for each time and not a medium of the best 3 driver for each team ?
Quote :You may drive unlimited laps and use as many drivers as you wish - the fastest driver will count for your team’s lap.

^^

Masters of Endurance - 24 Hours of Aston Grand Prix - 2012: Announcement
(282 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG