The online racing simulator
To have seen him on start I would have had to have had like 85 fov to have seen him, okay I still should have known he was there - I was focusing on the back of the car infront of me not the car to the side of me before the start - as my gap to him is what decides how good my start can be with draft etc. When I looked to my left I couldnt see him so I moved. Ofc stupid, but its 1 of those things. I didnt cause him to crash. The 2nd accidents were unrelated, as he was the 1 who was contacted last in all of that, after the damage was done
****ing bullshit ben.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Perhaps in karting, or in F1 (I do remember the infamous Schumi/Monty incident at Imola), but this is GT racing. If there's a car still alongside you, you don't turn across him as if he's not there.

GT Racing... That somehow leads me to the word contact. Unlike F1 where contact is forbidden.
Quote from JPeace :Even if said car is lingering on your rear so much that the only reason he goes off is because he taps you and loses you traction so you slip wide and run into him? As I said in a post previously, a simple lift would have left it fine. I did not intentionally mean to "run him wide" and if he had not tapped me he would not have hit the dirt. It was his fault that he ended there as he was clearly in a rage from his previous incident with LLL.

There's light side-to-side contact around the apex of the corner, but to our eyes it didn't substantially upset your car (watching from in-car with the steering wheel on confirms this)--you're not sliding or out of control in any way, and yet you still use the full width of the track on exit. In fact you seem to straighten out a bit early as you're heading toward the outside curb.
happy christmas everyone
Merry xmas
Cool with decisions, only the penalties are a bit harsh considering sc bunched us up :/
Quote from Ziomek21 :Merry xmas
Cool with decisions, only the penalties are a bit harsh considering sc bunched us up :/

Considering the consequences for GenR's car, I am not sure it was harsh...

Merry Christmas!
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :bumping for justice

You do that in our eyes we shouldnt of got the penalty, so we still won :P but not exactly officially
Quote from Framaris :Considering the consequences for GenR's car, I am not sure it was harsh...

Sometimes you have to lift off or choose the inside if it is a 1 lap kamikaze race.
Quote from Makao :Sometimes you have to lift off or choose the inside if it is a 1 lap kamikaze race.

On most corners I do agree with you, but this was a corner which can easily taken side by side...and I spend most of my time preventing everyone in the team from doing anything ''kamikaze'', which is apparently not everyone's case...
Joni's T1 was Kamikaze, good job you did there

It's racing.
Well you can't go straight away when there's car at the outside of ur rear. Sorry but that's not racing
Quote from JPeace :It's a shame admins across LFS do not understand some things are racing and others are malicious.

Sure
I can't stay silent anymore after hearing this... James just acts like a top guy, 'I'm cool cool, not reacting like a noobs, I don't burst out'. If you think that you are trying to avoid any issues, it would be doubtly... Remember SuperGT Round 4 practice session just right before qual heat race? when we touched at the first corner? You were at outside, meanwhile, - I was at inside... Now I wonder why I said 'sorry' after that collision? 'Cos basically it was not my own fault.. In perspective of you, you said 'f**k you, i don't bother if u do apologise or not' I mean.. Come on? What a hell? You don't have a right to blame me at that case. If you stating yourself like a mature driver, u shouldn't react like this and just blame other without any serious reason. I've thought for long time ago that you are one of most serious racer, but I was shocked after a collision with you... Just bursting out for nothing... It's not right man I was so far at inside with a half length of my car and u just blocked me...
Quote from JPeace :To be fair, I was on a good lap and u just plowed into me lol. Your no angel, anyway.

Edit: Sue your english teacher, they failed.

Firstly, once again you confirm that you're an arrogant prick... That's all.

P.S Thanks, but my english is good... So pitty that the guys in lfsforum sometimes write even better than you... So don't command me, look at yourself, ok?
Quote from seniecka :Really interesting: why the hell James deleted his own post, lolz? James - DEAL WITH IT!

He deleted them probably because he "dealt with it" and had enough of this non-sense discussing which is going nowhere?

Man, if your victory gets taken away, whether for a reason or not, it's gonna piss you off and / or made you feel bad. That's how it goes, no need to laugh at it. We in the team move on from this and you should too. Huh.
Don't assist him... He blocked me, and blocked that guy from Vortex team (I guess?)... How he can be so amoral and judge others if he is guilty? I can't understand this... I think he didn't deal with it.. He just felt a lack of arguments and ran away..
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
#96 - IMOL
Quote from SCA-F1 :
Seeing rest of ur posts (sadly most u deleted after 5 minutes of writing ) I think u and ur Polish friend watched too much Senna already - I used to be Senna fan too, then I opened my eyes But then u two are dumb zombie idiots. He has no "philosophy" so open ur eyes and start thinking critically rather than comparatively or even not at all for a change. Best of all don't even give a shit for talking and stop posting altogether, save everyone the despair of reading ur posts and for idiots like me to actually give a shit to replying to ur level of idiocy.

Man can you stop talking bullshit about us??? Who the hell you are now... I said nothing on this topic, and you still talking shit about me. We can be whoever we want, and if you dont like it, save it for yourself please...
Quote from SCA-F1 :It's always idiot cop-out number 1 when idiots gotta resort to correcting grammar to stay on top of an argument, it's always same shit. I'd like to see this faultless native speaker trying to learn Lithuanian or Russian and to make sense let alone be grammar perfect. Best of all even ur own shitty two line post was wrong so just ****ing shut up if you're unsure on what you're saying. How the **** do u find it so difficult to learn that..

Seeing rest of ur posts (sadly most u deleted after 5 minutes of writing ) I think u and ur Polish friend watched too much Senna already - I used to be Senna fan too, then I opened my eyes But then u two are dumb zombie idiots. He has no "philosophy" so open ur eyes and start thinking critically rather than comparatively or even not at all for a change. Best of all don't even give a shit for talking and stop posting altogether, save everyone the despair of reading ur posts and for idiots like me to actually give a shit to replying to ur level of idiocy.

And to think, this guy is a league admin.

Your point? Your skin is the same colour as Senna's helmet. You're an idiot? You should be ashamed.
Ok guys! Can we stop this endless discussion over here? I mean c'mon... It's so worthless and just time consuming... I think James will think about his behaviour as I do... (I came up with a conclusion that I should stay out of your majesty's way)... It's really silly that someone's overrating himself... We are all the same - the guys who enjoy playin' this game...
Playing time! I begin

Last guy to post in this topic is an idiot!

Edit by Flame CZE: You are :P

(do not take this seriously)
-
(Bert Knops) DELETED by boothy : there's enough stupidity in this thread already
Quote from JPeace :If fact he was blocking everyone and ended up in the grass

It's a shame you won't have this feeling of winning ...(bullshit stuff goes on)

Firstly, don't you ever call me "buddy" 'cos it's obvious that I ain't your buddy.
Second, I play this simulator for entertainment and if don't manage to end my race in FIRST position or whatsoever - it's ok, I deal with that... Meanwhile, you are tryin' to achieve it at any cost (as we can see from a picture above) and when u fail, all world is guilty, but you are just a WONDER, a symbol of innocence... C'mon man... Look at yourself... What a joker...

Your words about the winning is full of stupidity and arrogance.... It's really shame, James... Just really shame...
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by boothy

Round 4 - Kyoto National Reversed (KY2R) - Drivers' Briefing & Race Discussion
(105 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG