The online racing simulator
FZ5 League?
(18 posts, closed, started )

Poll : Would you be interested?

Closed since :
Yes
No
FZ5 League?
Thoughts, opinions, dates, times, tracks, requirements, and anything else regarding this possibility are welcome here. Current plan was to run the Realistic NASCAR Cup (FZ5 series) through the spring. Everything else would be up to competitors to discuss and decide. We're aware that this is a difficult car to handle, and the format is currently planned to look as follows:

Week 1: Qualifying on Sunday at 17:00 GMT - Single Car runs until all have taken time. (2 timed laps, 1 out lap)
Week 2: Race on Sunday at 17:00 GMT - Race running for a little over an hour.
Week 3: Qualifying on Sunday at 17:00 GMT
Week 4: Race
(ect.)

Season might start off with a 200 mile race at KY1, and the rest would be road course races. We will not throw cautions with the frequency that we have in the past with this vehicle if this league is ran.

Please answer the poll honestly, as we do not wish to undertake a series in which we won't have interested competitors.
FZ5? its good but i prefer for FBM!
A drivable car please Kudos to anyone who can drive Fz5 . Yeah put FBM, what a joyous car!
#4 - Sobis
I would prefer FBM instead of FZ5 too
Yes, if on weekday!
EDIT: Evening preferably.
#6 - Lamma
Quote from Cornys :Week 1: Qualifying on Sunday at 17:00 GMT - Single Car runs until all have taken time. (2 timed laps, 1 out lap)

Are you sure about that? I seems a little bit tedious, if drivers have to wait ~hour to get 2 laps.
Quote from Lamma :Are you sure about that? I seems a little bit tedious, if drivers have to wait ~hour to get 2 laps.

It would be around 45 min to get everybody a run if 20 people showed up (which would probably be an optimistic estimate of the number of competitors).

There would be more than 1 car on the track at a time. It would be more like 4 at a time once you get them spaced out properly.
eh.. singe runs? dislike.. and fz5 huh.. another car.. maybe fbm or fox?
FBM series must be attended
How about a series with 2 classes, FBM and FOX
Fabolous FBM+FOX tracks are:

AS7R, KY2, KY3R, FE3, WE1, AS2 and SO6R.
#12 - Emyn
FZ5! Sounds fun
Quote from Speed Senna :Fabolous FBM+FOX tracks are:

On which planet are you living?
Quote from Speed Senna :Fabolous FBM+FOX tracks are:

FZ5 tracks would likely be something like this:

BL1, F23, AS7R, KY1, WE1, and an Aston open layout

Of course, track slection will go up to a vote prior to its releace like we almost always do.
Quote from Kristi :On which planet are you living?

What else do you suggest? These are apt tracks for fbm, fox imo. He pretty much covered all signature tracks.
Quote from Cornys :FZ5 tracks would likely be something like this:

BL1, F23, AS7R, KY1, WE1, and an Aston open layout

Of course, track slection will go up to a vote prior to its releace like we almost always do.

No AS7 tracks
I will confirm that Realistic NASCAR will run an FZ50 league beginning in late February or early March. This series will be the first use of Realistic NASCAR's new set of rules, and new rulebook. We don't expect a large number of drivers, poll for tracks will be posted shortly. An FBM league might run this summer
Nice, can't wait until FZ league
This thread is closed

FZ5 League?
(18 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG