The online racing simulator
Masters of Endurance - 24 Hours of Aston Grand Prix - 2012: Skins

Hello drivers & teams,

Below you will find the skinning kits for this year's Masters of Endurance 24 Hours of Aston Grand Prix event.
  • This skin must contain the Masters of Endurance logo, 24 Hours of Aston Grand Prix race logo, supplied number plates, sun visor, and other class markings.
  • Rear bumper bars are NOT required for GT1. They are present in the skin kits as a leftover from the aborted GT0 season in 2010-2011.
  • This skin does not need to contain the team's driver names or country flags.
This skin should be posted at least 24 hours before the official qualifying session, i.e. 19:00 UTC, Thursday, January 5th.

If you have any questions about these rules, do not hesitate to contact the series admins by PM.

PLEASE NOTE: The number plates provided in the skin kits may be repositioned to better suit the design of your skin, but should not be made smaller. A number plate must remain on each side and on the hood/bonnet of your skin. The bumper bar in GT2 skins may not be moved and its color may not be changed. The bumper bar should not be used for GT1 cars. If your skin's color is close to that of the bar for your class, you must place a 5px "stroke" around the layer in a color that makes the bar more visible to following cars. The mirrors in each class may not contain any additional markings beyond those provided in the template.

Skin templates can be found here
The race logo can be found here
The series logo can be found here
chrz
-
(Deutschland2007) DELETED by Deutschland2007
#4 - Fuse5
-
(Deutschland2007) DELETED by Deutschland2007
I don't see the reason why u should guys argue... It's the skin based on the real car, so I don't see the reason why this skin should be converted as lfs skin in one person's or team's case. If someone uses it, other may pick it as well
#9 - CSF
Who made the inferno skin?
So you're both unoriginal. Congrats!

(Yes, I know CoRe's old skins used the Nashville Predators logos. No, I didn't know that when they were first made!)
Hi, I have a question, it's in a good manner to avoid any problems with the admins of the series.

The XRR has an air vent on the hood. If one was to position the number plate directly on top of that vent, thus making the plate obscured a little, does that count towards a rule breach, or will there be no actions taken against the team that chooses to run the skin like that?

Thank you fo' ze answer.
#76 iGPManager.com

withdrawn
Which font for numbers?
Quote from PwrSlave :Hi, I have a question, it's in a good manner to avoid any problems with the admins of the series.

The XRR has an air vent on the hood. If one was to position the number plate directly on top of that vent, thus making the plate obscured a little, does that count towards a rule breach, or will there be no actions taken against the team that chooses to run the skin like that?

Thank you fo' ze answer.

It should be fine. We'll let you know if there are any problems, but I don't foresee any.
#72 LFS France skin.

Is it okay?
Attached images
FZR_MoE_LFSFra_24h.jpg
Quote from MoMo92i :#72 LFS France skin.

Is it okay?

I think it is ok, I find only one little "bug" (maybe not a mistake, I don't know):
On the "kanards", I can see a small part of the wireframe (?).
Quote from wody21 :I think it is ok, I find only one little "bug" (maybe not a mistake, I don't know):
On the "kanards", I can see a small part of the wireframe (?).

That was for style but finally that is a fail lol ^^
Hi!

#61 nfinityesports GT2

Bye!
Attached images
XRR_nf24h2k12.jpg
Niiiiiiice!
#37 - GT1 - Angry Angus Racing
Updated January 3rd
Attached images
XRR_MOE24H_AAR.jpg
#17 Team Laptop Shop GT1