The online racing simulator
Quote from JPeace :I had won the corner mate, if you cant accept that and subsequently end in the grass because you wont lift off then that is not my issue

I'm not going to lift off when it's about position, you left me no room when i still had my nose in there.
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :I'm not going to lift off when it's about position, you left me no room when i still had my nose in there.

It's not his problem to wash your plate when you are finished with dinner either is it?
Quote from Dennis93 :It's not his problem to wash your plate when you are finished with dinner either is it?

that made no sense at all.
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :that made no sense at all.

What i ment was, what you do when you are in his blind spots has absolutely nothing to do with where he wants to position his car.

So no one was at fault, you was just stupid enough to try and stay side by side.

A small wee bit like what you did on South City to me.
Thanks guys, surely everyone has their own point of view and must be respected. I could be wrong. I'm not here to argue, I would leave the decision to the judges.
-
(Dennis93) DELETED by Dennis93
Thanks to everyone for the race, and congratulations to the winners. Special thanks to Team Vires for helping us out again this race

Among all the complaining, I'd like to say I thought the racing was pretty clean. There were some close shaves and hairy moments but that's all part of racing.

As for the GT500/GT300-problems on the track: I think if more GT500-drivers would be doing some practise laps among GT300-drivers on the practise-server before the race, there would be less than half the trouble with traffic. While preparing for this race, I rarely saw a GT500 on the server and if there was any, good chance it was just hunting for glory laptimes.
Quote from Bert Knops :Thanks to everyone for the race, and congratulations to the winners. Special thanks to Team Vires for helping us out again this race

Among all the complaining, I'd like to say I thought the racing was pretty clean. There were some close shaves and hairy moments but that's all part of racing.

As for the GT500/GT300-problems on the track: I think if more GT500-drivers would be doing some practise laps among GT300-drivers on the practise-server before the race, there would be less than half the trouble with traffic. While preparing for this race, I rarely saw a GT500 on the server and if there was any, good chance it was just hunting for glory laptimes.

I have done many simulations together with my partner Lombardi, many GT3 but few GT5
So the lfs admins **** up again, nice. Why give ****ing DT penalties when its only had 1 lap of racing that wasn't made pretty much void because of a safety car? Surely admins of this experience can engage common sense, clearly not...

deadwolfbones@hotmail.com says
We can adjust the rules for subsequent rounds so that it doesn't happen again.

So why make the mistake in the first place if you're going to change the rules anyway?
We're not pleased with this outcome either, but as the rules are currently written, this is the result we get. This is not a situation we saw coming--perhaps we should have, but this is how rulebooks evolve.

That said, the easiest way to avoid race-ruining penalties is to not earn them in the first place.
And what about spdo racing and their penalty? V. Belenzada drove more than 1 hour.
Thank you aggressive guys <3
Quote from Flame CZE :And what about spdo racing and their penalty? V. Belenzada drove more than 1 hour.

Actually he doesn't, it's a tracker bug.
Quote from Flame CZE :And what about spdo racing and their penalty? V. Belenzada drove more than 1 hour.

That's a tracker bug. Note how long his co-driver drove, and also his percentage.
You have a great race, that has an FXR somehow doing the impossible and winning in GT1 at KY2, and GT3 where the race goes to the wire. The race should be remembered for that, not the most idiotic admining in the history of live for speed
-
(Feuerdrache) DELETED by Feuerdrache : I confirm that Ben was faster than me.
You just took the win from both classes. Gz
Alright, thanks for the replies, sorry
Quote from IsaacPrice :You have a great race, that has an FXR somehow doing the impossible and winning in GT1 at KY2, and GT3 where the race goes to the wire. The race should be remembered for that, not the most idiotic driving in the history of live for speed

Attached images
LFSSuperGT_Isaac.png
Quote :DT to #55 for avoidable contact / poor situational awareness. #55 makes a valid if brave pass attempt into the first corner of sector 2, and has the pass made, but then decides to run #71 off the track at the exit for no apparent reason.

I also have to give a comment on this.

How on earth can you give a penalty if a car has the inside line and as it goes in racing, once you have done the pass, like in this situation, you have overtaken succesfully and won the position, and the car that has been overtaken is supposed to give the position away.

Nice way to take the deserved first victory from a team which has worked hardly it's way to this achievement. Thanks so much.
Plus there was a laghit to be considered. Thank it to LFS' shitty collision system.
Phil, me and Isaac were checking the situation and he didnt see the RSC on his left because of the FOV he uses. My FOV is higher than his (about 72) and even I wouldnt have had a chance to see the RSC car on the left. Ofcourse one could say that "why didnt he look on the left then?" but anyone who has any experience would know that it's easier said than done, especially when Isaac could've hit the car infront and cause a possible lag crash.
Quote from Hahmo :How on earth can you give a penalty if a car has the inside line and as it goes in racing, once you have done the pass, like in this situation, you have overtaken succesfully and won the position, and the car that has been overtaken is supposed to give the position away.

Perhaps in karting, or in F1 (I do remember the infamous Schumi/Monty incident at Imola), but this is GT racing. If there's a car still alongside you, you don't turn across him as if he's not there.

Round 4 - Kyoto National Reversed (KY2R) - Drivers' Briefing & Race Discussion
(105 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG