The online racing simulator
Round #3: Discussion Thread
Discussion of Round #3 of the LX World Championships may be done here. Server is open for practice with valid event password. Livestream link.

Event begins at 13:30 GMT Sunday, December 18th, 2011 with LX4 qualifying.
It's gonna be mighty interesting with SuperGT coming up later in that day and most of the practice going it's way, on super tight roads of Fern Bay, gonna be hell of a race day, eh.

I hope we'll see Isaac and Matti racing with us again, just as well Toni, and of course Reno and Guru back.
Quote from N I K I :It's gonna be mighty interesting with SuperGT coming up later in that day and most of the practice going it's way, on super tight roads of Fern Bay, gonna be hell of a race day, eh.

I hope we'll see Isaac and Matti racing with us again, just as well Toni, and of course Reno and Guru back.

Quote from N I K I :It's gonna be mighty interesting with SuperGT coming up later in that day and most of the practice going it's way, on super tight roads of Fern Bay, gonna be hell of a race day, eh.

I'm also gonna drive with minimal practice cos I'm also drivin in super gt
I'll confirm that if we run this league next year we will have a similar format as to what is proposed for our FZ5 Series (See Realistic NASCAR main topic list for that).

This format is obviously broken, and that's why I've set the schedule as I have for round #5 and round #6.
-
(krkriv) DELETED by krkriv : meeeeh
It's moved now even worse..
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG