The online racing simulator
Coming Soon: Realistic NASCAR Licenses
For the betterment of our future oval racing events, we have decided that we will be issuing licenses to competitors which allow them to compete in our new and improved oval events (comming soon). Qualifications for these to be issued will be at Realistic NASCAR's discression. Exact qualifications will be set-up at a future time.

Realistic NASCAR License
sound interesting
Makes sense. NDR has a similar approach I guess. Btw is the license required to be on the car skin during RN events? Also have a series Cornys! instead of one off Oval events That makes me think. Probably we need one or more Oval tracks. Probably a bigger one, with 4 corners
Quote from rageshgr :Makes sense. NDR has a similar approach I guess. Btw is the license required to be on the car skin during RN events? Also have a series Cornys! instead of one off Oval events That makes me think. Probably we need one or more Oval tracks. Probably a bigger one, with 4 corners

Realistic NASCAR 500 is the current plan. This will be required to make sure that the field is of a high quality we've decided. Series isn't impossable, but at this time I'd say that it is unlikely.
Cool, 269 laps? what car will be used?
Quote from rageshgr :Cool, 269 laps? what car will be used?

We've yet to determine the particulars. It will be a RWD vehicle.
Hope it is not the RAC
Following events surrounding the LX World Championships, we are likely to expand this beyond the oval racing area of our operation.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG