The online racing simulator
Quote from jasonmatthews :Include the following in your protest
• The correct lap 10
• The cars (/teams) involved 53 / 01
• The lap/sector/time turn1
• And a short description from your point of view. car 01 made contact even though we gave them space causing damage

Both of the incidents with LLL cars was lag from Sean's side.
Anyone has got a race replay?
Joonas, that wasn't a close call. You literally spun Miro at the beginning of his stint. We probably lost the easy 2nd place cause of that.
Really good stint for me.. Some mistakes sometimes but nobody is perfect And it's normal for GT300 to don't let us pass everytime... GT500 need to brake a little, wait 2-3 corners sometimes and overtake properly.

Good job for all drivers, SO isn't easy !
Quote from Kristi :Joonas, that wasn't a close call. You literally spun Miro at the beginning of his stint. We probably lost the easy 2nd place cause of that.

ahahahh lol, watch the replay.
He didn't touch him afaik Are you actually retarded?
It was pretty much a touch and go situation, I was reaally sideways exiting that corner. There was a really minor bumb, but I don't know if I would have been able to straighten the car out without that.
tbh, I had so terrible hangover that I'm surprised I didn't spin some more (Sweated like a pig when Tomczyk got closer and closer )

Anyways, enjoyed that race and everything went surprisingly smoothly. Gongtrats to LLL and Vortex for the wins and to the other guys on the podium too.
Big thanks to Kristi for helping us out in this round, superb job

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG