The online racing simulator
would've been even funnier to have that 'request' in german, for added obscurity and confusion
Paul wanted to explain it to you when he left your team yesterday. He begged on his knees to be allowed to come back because he missed the old times.
We are not stone-hearted so there is nothing to add.
yeah no worries
i expected this anyway
just had no idea about it
good luck
Race weekend proceedure will be the same as last year?. Sunday and Friday leading up to each race will be the qual?
Quote from nikosk31 :Race weekend proceedure will be the same as last year?. Sunday and Friday leading up to each race will be the qual?

Quote from DeadWolfBones :One-day quali on Friday the 6th, 1 hour per class

Quote from nikosk31 :Race weekend proceedure will be the same as last year?. Sunday and Friday leading up to each race will be the qual?

read the first post of THIS thread
:|
About the skin, there is a specific number plate or it's totally "free" ?
Quote from mc0676 :About the skin, there is a specific number plate or it's totally "free" ?

It's probably gonna be given by the administrators.
Great!!
im pretty sure the standard blue / red sunstrip, depending on your class + numberplate will be used.
id say youre pretty safe to start skinning with 10/11 season templates
Seeing as we can shift+P does that mean its basically impossible to DNF then?
you can if you decide not to rejoin.

btw in order to make skin numbers are still missing
Quote from Bmxtwins :Seeing as we can shift+P does that mean its basically impossible to DNF then?

thats how MoE works yo
welcome
I read the qual rules of 2010-11 season but since i'm not sure about a question.
There will be only one qual session, right ?
All the team driver will do a lap in qualification or it's sufficient if only one driver do the qual ?
read the first post of this topic

same qualifying system (best time counts), but only one session compared to the 2 of last seasons.
you can have all your roster put a time in, but only one guy can be on the track at the same time, so spend your tracktime wisely
Fuse is correct.

Also , the quali start time will probably moved back since it's currently at 4pm GMT on a work day. :P
Just a question, there is a limit of driving time per racer?
45% of total time, so 3 racers required.
Ok, thanks!
Quote from Fuse5 :im pretty sure the standard blue / red sunstrip, depending on your class + numberplate will be used.
id say youre pretty safe to start skinning with 10/11 season templates

i guess ill answer to your question again then
OK t.u. mate.
will there be enough servers to accomodate all entries or will there be cuts?
And what about prequal dates ?

I hope that if i cannot race (cause i'm too slow) that i can know that not 2 day before the race after have spent a lot of time in training ...

Masters of Endurance - 24 Hours of Aston Grand Prix - 2012: Announcement
(282 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG