The online racing simulator
Maybe you could all beg Boothy with sex and money to build that into the qualifying tracker, otherwise I don't feel like doing it manually.
Errrr..... noob question..... where do i sign up for the race?
Grazie Max
Exciting...
Two question.
I read the rules in official web site but i don't find answer about that.

If during the race i remain blocked in the sand ... my race is finished or i can restart from the box loosing the current lap ?

And what about lost connection ? Is the same ?
Quote from mc0676 :Two question.
I read the rules in official web site but i don't find answer about that.

If during the race i remain blocked in the sand ... my race is finished or i can restart from the box loosing the current lap ?

And what about lost connection ? Is the same ?

If you get stuck in the sand or flip, you can shift+p with the cost of the current lap you are on and a penalty lap. A connection loss does not give you a penalty unless the administration thinks you forced it to gain something from it (for ex: if you have engine damage).
OK, thank u for the fast reply.
restrictions are the same?
Thanks
About that, in lastest 24h edition restriction was the same of actual for the FZR ?
yes
Can't wait, time to go nuts again with pracitse!!
GT2 are the same as last year but GT1 is a new one. Almost the same as Super Gt's one with +5kg ballast for FZR
Ok, now it's more clear.

Grazie !
Quote from MoMo92i :GT2 are the same as last year but GT1 is a new one. Almost the same as Super Gt's one with +5kg ballast for FZR

So FZ2 or nothing
GT2 isn't the same.
Quote from PMD9409 :GT2 isn't the same.

So is the XR2 gonna be quick enough or will it be another FZ2 festival?
Wouldn't that be something you figure out yourself?

FZ2 has added weight to hurt those R2s and give the XR2 a chance by having a possible tire advantage (eventhough the FZ2 might still be faster in Q and race hotlap pace). The FX3 also has 1 less % than normal to give some of those teams at least a fighting chance as long as they run a consistent race (pace shouldn't be within .5 of the other two, but it's consistent enough to compete).

The bit I worry about XR2 is that it has the less fuel start of stint, therefore should be faster than FZ2 by a tenth or two, where then the FZ2 should take that advantage back the second half of the stint. However a simple restriction change most likely won't help that cause, and a weight penalty is all that can happen. 10kg is about 2/3 of a 1% restriction as far as P2W ratio. So it should be close, but you would never know without comparing stint times.

If however you can't get to a 46 at the end of stint, then the XRR might have to be looked at. Of course you would need decent proof, not just "I can't get it down to a 46".
Just set the XRR to 24% Restriction
Well I guess I will have to do some testing, but im pretty sure that XR2 will still be no where near, FZ2 having extra kg's wont really cause much problems with the tyres
-
(Speed Senna) DELETED by Speed Senna : too disgusting
-
(IsaacPrice) DELETED by DeadWolfBones
-
(Dennis93) DELETED by DeadWolfBones
-
(Speed Senna) DELETED by DeadWolfBones
-
(Dennis93) DELETED by DeadWolfBones
hahahahaha
Quote from phoenixIlooka :teamName: Team ev0»

(hint: Concept will remove Paul from their roster)

i lol'd
i lol´d a bit loud

Masters of Endurance - 24 Hours of Aston Grand Prix - 2012: Announcement
(282 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG