The online racing simulator
Welcome to Monday Night Racing
Hey guys just letting you all know that Monday Night Racing is still alive and well. We have made some changes lately and now run two seperate series for Ausie and Kiwi racers. We have a Pro series for the quick and sometimes serious racers, and we also have a Clubman series for the drivers looking for some fun in their racing.
We are also developing a driver seeding list and looking towards some handicapped events.
Currently we are in the middle of a Pro/Am drivers swap series, and have a poll running to help decide the next car for the year.
Monday Night Racing is online nearly every Monday night, with qualifying at 9pm (AEDST)(NSW) and racing starting shortly thereafter. There is racing for all levels of talent.
Come on over for a look at www.ozbee-racing.com

Chickenman
The best racing ive ever had and the best organized league in Australia,its close,fair and hard racing every week
great stuff
Newbs
yay r8 found us here too
I hover around the LFS forums. Lookin at various addons and graphical updates
Run MNR everyone, it rocks!!!
mnr is the best
#8 - g7usl
Quote from arrowkart4 :mnr is the best

It most certainly is!

The question is now, will the Lone Rangers beat the Ozbee's?
can't be done sorry
How do I join?? Host is private.
Quote from FPVaaron :How do I join?? Host is private.

I was wondering dumb founded with that question until I joined the forums, after that all my problems where solved!

Anyway, join the forums, look for the Foxy Boxing forums, and enter your interest in the next round of FOX racing at Blackwood, on the day of the race, you will receive an email notifying you of the password for the night, along with other details for the race.
Quote from SpeedyED :I was wondering dumb founded with that question until I joined the forums, after that all my problems where solved!

Anyway, join the forums, look for the Foxy Boxing forums, and enter your interest in the next round of FOX racing at Blackwood, on the day of the race, you will receive an email notifying you of the password for the night, along with other details for the race.

Cheers, I made an account.
Quote from FPVaaron :Cheers, I made an account.

Your account is good to go. Throw your name in this thread and you will automatically be sent a racemail with the appropriate password.
I would just like to say that, the racers in MNR are among the fastest ever.

You will need to be very good to beat them but they will admire your attempts.

Welcome to Monday Night Racing
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG