The online racing simulator
#26 - IMOL
Quote from sermilan :Session of Incident : Race
Your nation : SRB
Other car(s)' nations : POL
Lap, sector or timecode of the incident : Lap 3, end of sector 1

Short description of the incident :
Dangerous and unsafe draving of POL's car, divebombs in previous corners and finally causes crash of multiple cars and loss of time for some of them, for our car approx 90 seconds. Detailed explanation under:

OMG i gonna cryyy!!! lol :P
#28 - IMOL
Quote from Egon-est :you are proud of that ?

haha yes! OFC NO...! I dont care if other dont give space, i will go for any gap, no matter how big it is... And if someone wont leave space, it is his problem, or even others... I apologize the 2 guys who were involved to my tap to Turkey car ( But not Lombardi
You'v seen/heard too much of A.Senna,Imol...
#30 - IMOL
Quote from prOmo_LTU :You'v seen/heard too much of A.Senna,Imol...

I knew someone gonna tell it No, im not :P I just dont like to drive behind others
Not sure if others have the same view but most probably he had right to choose line as you didnt got your front on drivers level. He didnt do anything sudden he was just driving the same line. I think you had a lot of time to get behind him.
Quote from CSF :"Well this needs some kind of award" Niki!

He certainly deserved it. Man the race was so boring that if he wasn't out there thoughts of suicide could have very possibly crossed my mind. I thank him for that, my budhha.
3 car off, I had to repair the damage and start with 1 lap down, truly noobs
I do not have the replay, when I can have?
#36 - IMOL
I touched the turkish car and lost abit control of my car... I just wanted to go back to track quickest as possible... i wont look at the mirrors being on grass and going around 230kmh... For you guys behind, there is thing called BRAKE!!! I dont ****ing care that you werent use it...
Quote from IMOL :I touched the turkish car and lost abit control of my car... I just wanted to go back to track quickest as possible... i wont look at the mirrors being on grass and going around 230kmh... For you guys behind, there is thing called BRAKE!!! I dont ****ing care that you werent use it...

I can't believe what you are saying. You cause the accident, went off the track, you don't want to look at your mirrors, you just want to get back to the track as fast as you can, and all the others should stop to let you join !?! :wtf2: Are you kidding us? What are you, king of the track?

There is a thing called CRC Rules, please read them if you didn't do it by now (especially After an Incident part). You broke almost every one of them.

It was a 3 hour race, and with your speed, you could be on the 1. position in 2-3 laps. There was absolutely no need for dive-bombing and risky overtaking in almost every corner in the first 1,5 laps of the race.
#38 - IMOL
Ok? Have you finished? 3 things:
1. I said i wont look at the mirrors trying to control the car back on the ****ing grass... i couldnt do anything <go left = tires, brake = that would do nothing on grass, turn right = the thing what happen> And no, im not king of the track.
2. I never readed this shit, and i never will
3. Its all about to overtake quickest as possible, not slowest as possible ISNT THAT RIGHT?
#39 - AsnL
#40 - IMOL
Quote from krkriv :Safety car must go out, when there's a risk on the track...When there wasn't... Search better next time Nah...and da f, why you don't remove driver through the race, when you see that he makes problems to the others and he is dangerous for the hold field, even for himself

This is not the first ever car ever to topple in the history, and there was no incident involving me and anyone else, unlike many others who took out each other
Quote from przemek21061995 :Trying to drive 3h with R4 R3, isn't best idea

Oh, well it is an endurance set I got from setup website. What tyres should I use? R4/R4? or R3/R2? but wont R3/R2 overheat even faster?
#43 - Emyn
Quote from rageshgr :Oh, well it some an endurance set I got from setup website. What tyres should I use? R4/R4? or R3/R2? but wont R3/R2 overheat even faster?

I would recommend the R4/R4
Oh ok, thanks
-
(DarknessPainF1) DELETED by DarknessPainF1 : awt
Quote from rageshgr :This is not the first ever car ever to topple in the history, and there was no incident involving me and anyone else, unlike many others who took out each other

So everyone need to wait for an accident to take care of you...no thanks
1. I didn't want to hold you all guys, that's why I Shift+P'ed, though it was against the rule, I forgot about it

2. It could be anyone toppling, happens dude. That is why there is such and such a backup rule designed to take care of such a scenario.

3. I didn't want any incident, that is why sometimes I took gravel when approached by 2 leader drivers, call it extreme, but giving place to two drivers in the GP Esses is not easy. So I took gravel trap. So you guys see that and think I can't keep the car in straight line etc, and hope for me to crash. Not saying that I was perfectly in control etc. But not to have any incidents was my first priority.
Quote from IMOL :...ISNT THAT RIGHT?

No, it is not. It really doesn't take much brains nor skills to divebomb people, hit them while trying to pass them. If we were all with your attitude racing would be senseless, as very few people would finish races and that would never attract people to race in leagues such as this one.
However, it DOES take skills to overtake someone cleanly, without disturbing his race more than just losing a place to you.

Also, this "****" stuff is really unnecessary while communicating with league participants here.
Quote from s@less :

it was a 3 hour race, and with your speed, you could be on the 1. Position in 2-3 laps. There was absolutely no need for dive-bombing and risky overtaking in almost every corner in the first 1,5 laps of the race.

+1
Quote from imol :
2. I never readed this shit, and i never will
3. Its all about to overtake quickest as possible, not slowest as possible isnt that right?

Round 3: Announcement
(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG