The online racing simulator
Quote from Feuerdrache : Then we came over the 1h mark because we followed Joku's strategy proposal.

-> Conclusion: Never listen to Joku.

And yes, NIKI's reports often sound egoistic.

Pot. Kettle. Black. You have a brain for yourself no?

Maybe Niki's reports are about himself but atleast it shows some people he still cares about LFS, and doesnt hide what he thinks . That's better than not posting at all IMO
Quote from IsaacPrice :
Maybe Niki's reports are about himself but atleast it shows some people he still cares about LFS, and doesnt hide what he thinks . That's better than not posting at all IMO

Quote from Kristi :Is there any topic to post application for jump-ins into a round for a team? I would really like to compete just for 1 round here lol.

Is Vires quitting, then?
Well if you aren't able to fill both cars, then just put the guest drivers on your roster. Or do they want to run the same class? If so just create a new application like any other team.
Well James you didn´t read Phils post,too?

They can just build up another team with some other drivers like niki and piotr
-
(DeadWolfBones) DELETED by DeadWolfBones
Quote from JPeace :That's what I'm saying.

omg!

You said I didn't read it right, yet then you agree. So omg!!! back to you.
Round 3 race discussion..? its only 1 week and a half away :L
Quote from xtraction :Round 3 race discussion..? its only 1 week and a half away :L

already? we're still missing the official results and standings!
Quote from Senninha25 :already? we're still missing the official results and standings!

Yeah, Round 3 discussion will come after standings/results have been posted (hopefully tonight).
Cool, good to hear
Maybe I should write something.. I promise to be faster next time! cya
#62 - CSF
Fascinating.
Quote from torpp1s :Maybe I should write something.. I promise to be faster next time! cya

What do we get from you if you're not?
I had lots of time to think about my race in dark behind the wheel, it was so peaceful and quiet to let me concentrate, and still i came up with nothing
lol Fade

+1 with Isaac
#68 - Dmt
niki dont buy new licence as a next step try xD
Also in the rulebook.

Quote :Common sense is to be used regarding the rules. Teams who discover an unseen loophole should bring it up prior to an event, so that the event organisers can give a ruling on it. Participants in the series are expected to respect the marshals’ decisions...

That's what we did and I expect some answers, because technically the ruling is illegal.
Understand, ofcourse you are eligible to question the marshalls decisions but common sense should tell you that it's not a different team if you withdraw one, and sign up with a different team name 10 hours later with same drivers Anyway I'll leave you to it as I'm not involved in this.
Quote from Ziomek21 :Pardon me for continuing to dig it in application thread, but this penalty transfer isn't specified in the rulebook and is quite a surprise for me to see a new team starting the league with a handicap.

Teemu has it right. What common sense is there in penalizing a new team for a silly move and then allowing them to withdraw and register with a new name just to avoid the penalty? Just take your medicine and go about racing... a 5-place grid penalty isn't really much in a 90-minute race with SCs.
Ok so does that mean any penalty earned by a driver goes towards that driver? Or the team that driver was competing on? For instance Dennis drove 1 race with us and we received a penalty as a team ( i understand that they are different penalties). But Dalda receives a penalty and moves to another team and his team does not have to take their penalty despite it affecting the race. Unless there are unspoken rules on which penalties can be transfered via driver rather than team.

-
note: just trying to understand, not complaining. (we fully accept our given penalties)

Sorry for OT

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG