The online racing simulator
I'd also give Oscar the award for the most female sounding commentator of 2011.
#28 - CSF
#29 - CSF
I've decided on my choices for "Series Event of the Year" and "Commentator Line of the Year"...amazing stuff from you lot!
(by the way Chris, I can do voice-overs for the hard names if you want some help with them)
Coupla points re: the broadcast commentary:

1. The GTS Motorsport driver was having an issue where his wheel would reset itself every few laps, which I imagine would be very disconcerting.

2. CoRe GT500 was on a short first stint strategy, but not a short fuel strategy. Toni ran 100% fuel from the start, I guess the idea being that the pitstop would be shorter because he'd have to refuel less or not at all. In retrospect, not the best idea.

Just noting these down as I watch.

Really great job on the broadcast in general. Looks and sounds great, and some outstanding commentary.
#33 - CSF
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Coupla points re: the broadcast commentary:

1. The GTS Motorsport driver was having an issue where his wheel would reset itself every few laps, which I imagine would be very disconcerting.

2. CoRe GT500 was on a short first stint strategy, but not a short fuel strategy. Toni ran 100% fuel from the start, I guess the idea being that the pitstop would be shorter because he'd have to refuel less or not at all. In retrospect, not the best idea.

Just noting these down as I watch.

Really great job on the broadcast in general. Looks and sounds great, and some outstanding commentary.

On GTS ya, picked up on that discussion when I joined IRC and did say it. It's quite hard to decifer between sillyness and hardware issues at times.

Also, echo what PMD said about driving, it's amazing the only big hit, other than PLZ getting rolled, was something thats quite understandable as the incident on the start finish straight. Blackwood... woop.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :

Woule have been an awesome one if there would have been a SC at mid race
#35 - CSF
Quote from CSF :On GTS ya, picked up on that discussion when I joined IRC and did say it. It's quite hard to decifer between sillyness and hardware issues at times.

Also, echo what PMD said about driving, it's amazing the only big hit, other than PLZ getting rolled, was something thats quite understandable as the incident on the start finish straight. Blackwood... woop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?f ... amp;v=xOJBPgxGn9s#t=6007s

Wait no, forgot about this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... =player_detailpage#t=826s

Oh and dat. So many funny incidents.
I hear progress in saying my name chris
#37 - CSF
Lost Mikkos now though.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG