The online racing simulator
Round 2 - Blackwood Grand Prix Reversed (BL1R) - Broadcast

Sponsored by cargame.nl

Round 2 of the LFS Super GT Series will be streamed for your viewing pleasure.

Two classes, GT500 and GT300, will compete at Blackwood Grand Prix Reversed.

This round marks the first use of the Qualifying Heat Race format, in which teams outside the top 10 in points fight for the right to race in the main event!

The 30-minute Qualifying Heat Race begins at 17:00 UTC, followed by 20-minute qualifying sessions at 17:40. The 90-minute Main Race begins at approximately 18:15 UTC.

Live Stream

Live Timing
#2 - Cawwa
Just to let you know in case you haven't noticed.

#78 GraVt isn't in the tracker list
#3 - Cawwa
Ah, I thought you'd use it for the sprintrace. Nvmd then ... grats to the qualifiers ...
#4 - CSF
Wow.
#5 - CSF
Can I have a voice recording of how to say everyones team names and last names for future broadcasts? I fail so hard at it...
Quote from CSF :Can I have a voice recording of how to say everyones team names and last names for future broadcasts? I fail so hard at it...

Then you should crate a special thread for that

BTW, here are ours. Just click on the speaker on the right side to listen to it.
Quote from CSF :Can I have a voice recording of how to say everyones team names and last names for future broadcasts? I fail so hard at it...

I would like to say.. keep up the good work!
kings+bear+e (bear as in the animal and e as in the letter :P)

Pin+toe (Pin as in bowling + Toe as in your body part)

La+moth (La as in the spanish word for the(f), and moth as in the bug)
-
(oscarhardwick) DELETED by oscarhardwick
Quote from Bmxtwins :kings+bear+e (bear as in the animal and e as in the letter :P)

So... Kingsberry!
yes but britts have a weird way of saying things. :P
You'd think it'd be Kings-burr-e.
Kingsbjärri
can I watch the stream anywhere?
Thilo should be uploading them now I believe. The high quality version I believe was corrupt, and on Livestream the qualifying was somehow corrupted. Thankfully the heat race and the main race should be uploaded by the end of the day.

For our team - Kampars you pronounced quite ok,mine - Kronpušs - š is pronounced as "sh".

You ought to hear me when I say most of the names from the World TBO Championship as I'm reading them off to my GF to make sure they are in correct order.. Wow.. Thankfully, I don't work on any broadcasting team
Well, we are American, our stupidity gives us an excuse. Of course this doesn't apply to Ben, as he is a grammar Nazi and tries his best to space himself from the average American. Now that I think of it, who doesn't?
Do i even have to tell about the faults in the pronunciation of finnish surnames?
Quote from PMD9409 :Thilo should be uploading them now I believe. The high quality version I believe was corrupt, and on Livestream the qualifying was somehow corrupted. Thankfully the heat race and the main race should be uploaded by the end of the day.

If you want low/medium quality download for now, this should work.

Error (509)

This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

:'(
-
(Nicce) DELETED by Nicce
#23 - CSF

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG