The online racing simulator
2011 Protest Thread
In order to report an incident in qualifying or the race which deserves a penalty which the admins did not see post the following information:

Session:
Time Code of Incident (start - finish):
Drivers Involved:
Description:
Section(s) of Rules Broken:

There is a 30 hour time window from the completion of an event to file a report. Thanks everybody for attending
Session: Race
Time Code of Incident (start - finish): 7th lap first chicane
Drivers Involved: 03 K.Raudsepp and 02 N.Đaković
Description:
1. Đaković didn't left me room in first part of the chicane when I was right next to him. Had to go on the gravel. Had a contact with him when he turned on me.
2. Before last apex of the first chicane he had again lots of room, instead of me. I had nowhere to go. Aslo he bumped me right to back wheel, which caosed me spin. Would have saved this spin, but probably it would brought even more victims...
Section(s) of Rules Broken: Rules of clean racing...
Quote from TypeRacing :Session: Race
Time Code of Incident (start - finish): 7th lap first chicane
Drivers Involved: 03 K.Raudsepp and 02 N.Đaković
Description:
1. Đaković didn't left me room in first part of the chicane when I was right next to him. Had to go on the gravel. Had a contact with him when he turned on me.
2. Before last apex of the first chicane he had again lots of room, instead of me. I had nowhere to go. Aslo he bumped me right to back wheel, which caosed me spin. Would have saved this spin, but probably it would brought even more victims...
Section(s) of Rules Broken: Rules of clean racing...

This has been acted upon properly within the race with a DT penalty. This was given due to the fact that we beleived he was a little out of line, but we shyed away from a SG due to the fact that the incident was not intended to destroy your race.
Time period for protests on round #6 has passed. Season is completed. Thread is locked.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG