The online racing simulator
#1 - Hahmo
Round 2: Protests
How to file a protest

Session of Incident : (Race, Qualifying)
Your nation :
Other car(s)' nations :
Lap, sector or timecode of the incident :

Short description of the incident :

You have to post your protests within 24 hours of the race finish at latest time. You can of course make protests while races are still running.
-
(przemek21061995) DELETED by Hahmo
Session of Incident : Race
Your nation : Canada (J. Meade)
Other car(s)' nations : Italy (G. Rotello)
Lap, sector or timecode of the incident : Race lap 2, server lap 3 just meters after the s/f line

Short description of the incident : Not much to say, G. Rotello drove into the side of me going into the left sweeper causing me to sail off the track and damage my car to the point that i could not get back to the pits...pretty much had to rage quit on lap 2
Session of Incident : race
Your nation : POL T.Nogiec
Other car(s)' nations : GBR I.Price
Lap, sector or timecode of the incident : 47th lap, chicane on the straight
Short description of the incident : Divebomb from Isaac, hit Imol and pushed him a bit from the track what let Isaac make a pass

Other car(s)' nations : NDR J.Telen
Lap, sector or timecode of the incident : 48th lap 1st corner
Short description of the incident: Imol left enough space for Arox, who I think didnt do the same

Other car(s)' nations : LTU Skrima.S
Lap, sector or timecode of the incident : 49 or 50 last corner
Short description of the incident: Didnt respect blue flag
More of a wondering than protest.
Session of Incident : (Race and Qualifying)
Your nation : IND
Other car(s)' nations : GBR
Lap, sector or timecode of the incident : general

Short description of the incident : GBR is allowed to race without signing up for confirmation, but just a verbal permission at the server. Is that allowed?
Im really sorry for Tomek Nogiec for that incident. I agree to be punished
Your nation : ITA G.Rotello
Other car(s)' nations : POL A.Tomczyk
Lap, sector or timecode of the incident : 4th lap, first corner
Short description of the incident : Tomczyk hit Rotello and pushed him from the track and Rotello loses 3 positions

Your nation : ITA
Lap, sector or timecode of the incident : 31th lap, last corner
Short description of the incident : Tomczyk has made the same as N.Piquet in Singapur 2008 (Crashgate).
Tomczyk took the curve well for 30 laps but lap 31 does not convince me and i urge the disqualification for the Polish team because these dirty tricks do not belong here.
Tomczyk had no chance at points,his teammate Nogiec was 9th and this maneuver from Tomczyk was the only chance that the Safety Car comes and to bring forward his teammates.
After Round 1 was that your decision on my protest:
This is interesting one, as two Polish cars were in this, and it makes it seem like team-play. After admin team looked at this couple of times, we do not see a reason to give any penalty for this, it was a racing incident.
Only a Warning given to Poland, next time this happens Penalty will be given.
Quote from MaurizioNaselli :Session of Incident : race
Short description of the incident : Tomczyk hit Rotello and pushed him from the track and Rotello loses 3 positions

Are u kidding me? I took the inside line and was defending my position, you driver just drove into me and bounced his car off

Short description of the incident : Tomczyk has made the same as N.Piquet in Singapur 2008 (Crashgate).
Tomczyk took the curve well for 30 laps but lap 31 does not convince me and i urge the disqualification for the Polish team because these dirty tricks do not belong here.
Tomczyk had no chance at points,his teammate Nogiec was 9th and this maneuver from Tomczyk was the only chance that the Safety Car comes and to bring forward his teammates.
This is interesting one, as two Polish cars were in this, and it makes it seem like team-play. After admin team looked at this couple of times, we do not see a reason to give any penalty for this, it was a racing incident.

Lol noo. Before the race I havent had time to practice, my first practice was the quali, befor the Q I did like 2 full laps. Didnt know that the curb in last corner could cause me a flip...Also I was trying to eat yogurt the whole lap, so I didnt have 100% control of my wheel...But yes, for sure it was teamplay and my flip was intended...illepall </sarcasm>
-
(IMOL) DELETED by Hahmo
-
(MaurizioNaselli) DELETED by MaurizioNaselli
#8 - Hahmo
Quote from jmeade :Session of Incident : Race
Your nation : Canada (J. Meade)
Other car(s)' nations : Italy (G. Rotello)
Lap, sector or timecode of the incident : Race lap 2, server lap 3 just meters after the s/f line

Short description of the incident : Not much to say, G. Rotello drove into the side of me going into the left sweeper causing me to sail off the track and damage my car to the point that i could not get back to the pits...pretty much had to rage quit on lap 2

DT to G.Rotello

Quote from GuRu_PL :Session of Incident : race
Other car(s)' nations : GBR I.Price
Lap, sector or timecode of the incident : 47th lap, chicane on the straight
Short description of the incident : Divebomb from Isaac, hit Imol and pushed him a bit from the track what let Isaac make a pass

DT for Isaac as this little bump happened more than once.

Quote :Session of Incident : Race
Other car(s)' nations : NDR J.Telen
Lap, sector or timecode of the incident : 48th lap 1st corner
Short description of the incident: Imol left enough space for Arox, who I think didnt do the same

I do not see what Jarl did wrong, it was Imol running wide and taking himself and almost Jarl out. Warning for Imol

Quote :Session of Incident : Race
Other car(s)' nations : LTU Skrima.S
Lap, sector or timecode of the incident : 49 or 50 last corner
Short description of the incident: Didnt respect blue flag

Warning for Skrima.S for not leaving enough space,
Warning for Imol for unsafe rejoining

Quote from rageshgr :More of a wondering than protest.
Session of Incident : (Race and Qualifying)
Your nation : IND
Other car(s)' nations : GBR
Lap, sector or timecode of the incident : general

Short description of the incident : GBR is allowed to race without signing up for confirmation, but just a verbal permission at the server. Is that allowed?

SG for GBR for using non-confirmed driver

Tomczyk retired, so no penalty given

Quote :Session of Incident : race

No penalty given. This mostly is just non-sense and hoping for a Penalty while there actually isn't a reason. Anyone can flip any time during the race.

So,
Isaac getting 45 second penalty
Imol getting 15 second penalty for 2 warnings
So a technical infringement that was outside of my control and a small mistake which cost imol 1s max is 3x as bad as generally driving like a retard all race, divebombing cars and causing crashes then protesting them because they're the god given talent and everybody must give way?
Quote from sermilan :What about Rotello?

Yes he did get a DT, but I just pointed out the penalties if a driver had 2 or more protests and multiple penalties given
OK, tnx

Round 2: Protests
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG