The online racing simulator
Somthing needs to be done with this FE2 thing... Its worse than doing real hotlap. You cant use all the track at s/f line because it says you have gone off the path (even though i do it every time i hotlap FE2)
Ive seen people hit the tyres in T1 and still have their lap counted, as soon as i hit it it goes invalid

I hope somthing gets done because IMO its just unfair and just dam right sucky to drive on.
join guys, im bored
Quote from kart-36 :Somthing needs to be done with this FE2 thing... Its worse than doing real hotlap. You cant use all the track at s/f line because it says you have gone off the path (even though i do it every time i hotlap FE2)
Ive seen people hit the tyres in T1 and still have their lap counted, as soon as i hit it it goes invalid

I hope somthing gets done because IMO its just unfair and just dam right sucky to drive on.

I did 40 laps yesterday and not even once my lap was not counted or was invalid, so maybe the tracker doesn't like you.
I didn't have any problem with it, lovely combo.
This round is all about who can find the biggest shortcut without getting penalized
I also haven't had any issues with the few laps I did, although joku showed me the path is wrong. I cannot do anything about the path. The only other option is to take is off completely which I'm sure you'll agree, would make the cutting even worse

I already disabled the airo world checks as they were even worse....
Quote from jasonmatthews :I also haven't had any issues with the few laps I did, although joku showed me the path is wrong. I cannot do anything about the path. The only other option is to take is off completely which I'm sure you'll agree, would make the cutting even worse

I already disabled the airo world checks as they were even worse....

Yeah, well i guess after some laps you get used to it. After Joku explain that hitting the tyres is ok it became less annoying :P (ofc only clipping them )
Wrong combo on server.
the combo changes every two weeks. so its LRF at So5.

edit- and its been two weeks
-
(Deutschland2007) DELETED by Deutschland2007
-
(kamo2000) DELETED by kamo2000 : not important
Great idea, birnging hotlaps online kind of. Is the driver standinds/points for the first 4 rounds posted anywhere?
Thanks, I thought it might be there in LFS forum like some other leagues. This is Cool
What's wrong with a web?
Quote from Litro :What's wrong with a web?

500 servers is currently down, who i assume host it.
Updated combo on lfs server needed.
League ended.

LFS Hotlap League 2011
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG