The online racing simulator
I hope there will be an on-demand stream for download
i use ustream with xsplit.. you could also look into twitch.tv (gaming subsidiary of justin.tv)

otherwise you are just making it a very exclusive broadcast : |
You can just get it approved to have unlimited viewers. I did it for my channel when I started doing iRacing DWC stuff. Took no time.

Talking about Livestream btw.
Quote from PMD9409 :You can just get it approved to have unlimited viewers. I did it for my channel when I started doing iRacing DWC stuff. Took no time.

Talking about Livestream btw.

I have tried 4 times. They have denied it every time, while the other channel I had they accepted it by no time at all as well. Really weird :S The channel I actually got viewers on, they denie, while one I had 0 on, they accepted *facepalm* Might get a new channel for the next stream.
Matters what information you sent them. For mine I sent max amount of information as possible, and put average viewer status at 100+. They were hooked instantly I guess and accepted it.
Quote from PMD9409 :Matters what information you sent them. For mine I sent max amount of information as possible, and put average viewer status at 100+. They were hooked instantly I guess and accepted it.

So did I, I've written it all nicely, and done the same. While the other channel I barerly wrote anything, and they accepted it out of nothing :-P Quite unconsistant.
Tommy got drunk while streaming
my stream is back up, who knows how long it will be before it turns off
Thx for the Stream and thx for having me on live Unfortunately i couldnt watch most of it, since we were all kinda busy racing. See you guys next time
Fantastic streaming and organization..:!!!
Thanks for everyone who was watching tommy24 stream, hope you enjoyed us!
Despite Tommy himself getting drunk and me talking bullshit because of being so tired.
Anyone record stream, maybe? Start of the race?
Quote from nesrulz :Anyone record stream, maybe? Start of the race?

I think Tommy mentioned that we would be able to re-watch it on livestream again. He also said he would be saving a copy of the stream locally on one of his computers incase livestream didn't save it.
Cool.
Thanks to all of you that had been watching the stream,aswell for people that wasn't afraid and got to commentary box with us for an interview,and ofcors,thanks for Tommy Ostgaard for providing the stream and having us as fellow commentators.
Couldn't see anything of it due to 50 viewer limit.
Quote from cargame.nl :Couldn't see anything of it due to 50 viewer limit.

The same here, saw maybe about 20 min of stream
#45 - troy
Tommy, where's the livestream at?!
Its coming

16 hour: Broadcast
(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG