The online racing simulator
Quote from boothy :Because then you have people sandbagging to get in the lower split, like your former team :rolleyes:

It didn't prove to be a very good idea, did it?
Quote from boothy :Because then you have people sandbagging to get in the lower split, like your former team :rolleyes:

That seems pretty shit
It's there gona be some tracker because i cant find it?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :It didn't prove to be a very good idea, did it?

It did, F1RST could drive an unchallenged race on server 3 in 2009.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :It did, F1RST could drive an unchallenged race on server 3 in 2009.

Indeed, but IIRC they lost a consequent amount of time with some funky barkmarkers, no?
Could you change the tracker page charset to windows-1250? Because now with UTF-8 it causes trouble with some characters.
#108 - CSF
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Indeed, but IIRC they lost a consequent amount of time with some funky barkmarkers, no?

A funky 4th driver yes, but they had a minute or so lead at various points, even when I went to bed at 5 iirc.
That doesn't mean that they wouldn't have the lead in server 1 too, times are close in the GT1/GT2 field so even if you would have the top 7 in server one you would probably get the same amount of battles in server two. I do think the class that suffers the most will be the NGT's, times are really far apart already in qualifying and we're the only team on pace in server 1, which will make this a tracker race for us.

edit: Thank you for the change of grids @admins, that is looking better already, now add SR to grid 1 too and we got 3 NGT's on pace in server 1.
Where exactly can we find the rules? I read that its going to be roughly the same as last year, but still, where are they?
take the rules of 2010, that are the ones we use this year except some minor changes i posted in multiple threads
-
(xtraction) DELETED by xtraction : nvm found remote
Protest thread?
for those who are asking about the results, the final results will be released next weekend. We are currently working on protests and penalties for disconnects etc.
take your time commander!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG