The online racing simulator
Quote from commandermas :but as there might be a number of teams who still want to participate the number still might increase

Some other teams might withdraw aswell.
Quote from kart-36 :Good point Maybe top 6?

Did you actually read my post or just quote it for the fun of it?
Quote from PMD9409 :Did you actually read my post or just quote it for the fun of it?

Fun
I am hoping for at least 20 cars per server! There has to be some teams that did not make it to qualifying.
-
(-Joske-) DELETED by -Joske-
admins,please check e-mail.
Quote from prOmo_LTU :admins,please check e-mail.

E-Mail was checked and in process.
Is there going to be a thread with hi-res skins?
you should upload it to our website, but i will create a skinthread too
It will Stream ???
Yes.
Quote from commandermas :i am sorry, i forgot to post all the changes. they will come asap.

the driver who did the qualification does not have to start the race.

Will the post with all the rule changes be coming soon? or did I miss it?
Sorry about the double post.

I want to ask about racers' behavior on track specifically about passing and being passed between classes.

Usually in multi-class racing the slower car should hold the racing line when being passed by a faster-class car. Is this valid for this race as well?
no you didn't miss it, but there are no changes for the race except the ones i already posted in the different topics.

you can drive alone and up to 6 drivers.
every team is allowed to participate with 2 cars in each class (except ngt where there is no limit)

about the lapping it is prefered that the slower cars stay on their line, but it might be possible that some teams let you pass otherwise, keep an eye on that.
Importent e-mail sent to admins!
Quote from vicbel :I am hoping for at least 20 cars per server! There has to be some teams that did not make it to qualifying.

We don't run in the same server with you.
is there a photoshop file containing the 16h tag for our skins some where or something?
#92 - troy
I have sent an e-mail
Pretty disappointed with the grid layout, looks like it's just goin to be a tracker race.
Out of interest, why didn't you put the fastest 6-7 of evh class in one server and the rest in the other, atleast that way there will be close racing in both. Judging by qualy times it's not even going to be close for battles.
I also want min. 7-8 onto a classes grid, anotherwise it´s going to be boring
Quote from kart-36 :Out of interest, why didn't you put the fastest 6-7 of evh class in one server and the rest in the other, atleast that way there will be close racing in both.

Because then you have people sandbagging to get in the lower split, like your former team :rolleyes:
What are the names for the Race servers? I think that info was not part of the official email.

Also I assume Remote will be active on both servers. Right?
i will post the servernames here later and they will have remote
Sorry if its a stupid question, but i can't seem to find a way to upload the skin on the 16h website, as mentioned in the skin thread by commandermas -> quote: "just post your Skins here, but please don't forget to upload them to our website"

I am guessing its because i am not my teams leader on your website, and unfortunately all my teammates wont be online until today 12 utc to upload it. However i posted the skin in the skin thread, i hope thats works for you guys.
Quote from Metalass :Sorry if its a stupid question, but i can't seem to find a way to upload the skin on the 16h website, as mentioned in the skin thread by commandermas -> quote: "just post your Skins here, but please don't forget to upload them to our website"

I am guessing its because i am not my teams leader on your website, and unfortunately all my teammates wont be online until today 12 utc to upload it. However i posted the skin in the skin thread, i hope thats works for you guys.

its ok.

16h 2011 Question Thread
(115 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG