The online racing simulator
16 hour: Broadcast
Hi,

The 16 hour race is going to be streamed. It will either be streamed with livestream.com or make.tv, depending on which one I can get to run best. Will have a decision ready hopefully by the end of the day. Anyhow, can everyone please send me their team logo and a picture of each driver? This will be used towards the broadcast. Thanks!
-
(Ring) DELETED by Ring
It would be dissapointment if Tommy would broadcast only one server...
where should we send the info? email? pm? post?
PM0 or to my mail that is in my profile :-)

We will stream from both servers, changing from time to time. I will use more computers to stream, which means that you as a viewer wont notice the change, seeing that we actually do change server. But I will of course notify you what server we are on, by having a label saying what server we're currently at :-)
PM, done.
Thanks. Just got to test out what I wanted at livestream, and it doesnt support graphics as I want to. However, there is a software called Wirecast that streams directly up to livestream.com that does exactly what I want. It can also record and save it locally to my PC as a backup if livestream doesnt save it.

However... this program costs $459... Is it really worth it? It will make the future streams much better in terms of graphical overlays and stuff, but still... What do you guys think?
#7 - troy
I doubt it's worth 400$, as cargame already mentioned, why didn't you go for own3d? They stream in nice quality and you get some beta version of an overlay/director program when you sign up. Danny Engels did some really good looking broadcasts with it.

Check his channel for some examples: http://www.own3d.tv/live/8180/HuskyGoalie
Quote from troy :I doubt it's worth 400$, as cargame already mentioned, why didn't you go for own3d? They stream in nice quality and you get some beta version of an overlay/director program when you sign up. Danny Engels did some really good looking broadcasts with it.

Check his channel for some examples: http://www.own3d.tv/live/8180/HuskyGoalie

Didnt know about that extra program. I am using it for livestream now, and it works awesome. So the stream will be at my regular livestream channel at www.livestream.com/tommy24, but will be using that program and probably order it (XSplit). Thanks for the help!
Livestream = crap quality but hey its your call.
E mail done!
Quote from cargame.nl :Livestream = crap quality but hey its your call.

own3d doesnt give me some of the features that I need in livestream's studio, unfortunatly.
Please also include all drivers driving for what team, what number and what class in the e-mail to me, thanks! :-)
Xsplit on the other hand will totally be worth its price
Quote from Fuse5 :Xsplit on the other hand will totally be worth its price

Yeah, it is great. I'll buy it straight away after the race :-)
PM sent
PM sent!
PM sent
I hear no sound in the stream....
Quote from Starbert :I hear no sound in the stream....

There is no stream up yet.

Thanks to all who have sent in their info and files! :-)
#20 - troy
Hey guys, I will be streaming the first hour of me from my room on this link here: www.livestream.com/seb66/ it will be on about 10mins before the race start .. You should hear my car along with CoRe Racings teamspeak with voices of teemu, Toni, Dennis and myself.
Who knows.. maybe I'll get naked.
PM sent.
I'll try to host on-boards from our LowLandLions two cars throughout the race on here: http://www.livestream.com/iracingdwc

Will have the teamspeak playing when some are driving, others like silence (weird).

Will start just before the race, probably the pace lap, and will originally be on our GT1 FZR.
I'll include some of the livestreams on the stream
stream 50 slots???

schade hätte auch gern mal zugeschaut

16 hour: Broadcast
(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG