The online racing simulator
Im IN to !

- - - Entry Accepted and updated
Anybody up for some sprint races{5 laps) from 7 ish(50 minutes from now) just to get some practice in?
later
I'm in!

I'm in

All accepted,

Race details (including server password) will be sent via PM on this forum in approximately 2 hours.

Once Qualification has started at 7PM BST there will be no further entries, So if you want to race, sign up now!
In

PM's have now been sent out
Well my race was ruined by Pietter and myself ..not the first and not the last time i guess. He bumped into me on straight sending me into wall.....

edit: after reviewing replay i can say that it was in some way my fault too as i closed the door on him too late a bit.....sad evening..and few words for pietter.

Obejrzalem repa widze co sie stalo..widze ze spoznilem swoj ruch i przepraszam za slowa na serwie..z kabiny wygladalo to zupelnie inaczej.
**** me, I was so tired I thought I could do with a little nap @ 4pm
Just woke up... damn, I'm pissed off now. Hope you all have a good race :S
It was not too bad a race, i was well off the pace (but consistant). Only a handful of finishers though, Lets hope for more next time!
Nice driving guys.
I really enjoyed the race.
With no practice laps i went very well

Thanks to admins. Hope another ATC event.

Good Racing
Meh, it would have been better for me if I didn't get grass at the back straight while looking at other people's cars lmao
Note to self: TURN PHONE OFF! A happy bunny is something I'm not.
Quote from gangsteer :Nice driving guys.
I really enjoyed the race.
Good Racing

Same here. Really nice fights at the beginning of the race between you and me
Thought I could catch up at the end but you were a bit faster and after I touched the wall a litte bit in lap 40 then my steering went a bit nuts.

Anyway in the end a 3rd more then expected after totally messed up qualy

Oh and Dadge better turn your phone off
Was quite a nice race, however I was never fighting anyone. I was way off the pace however, finished 6th. It was good for my endurance skills to grow during this nice 60 lap race.

Thanks to Franky500 for organizing the event.

ATC 60 Lap GP - FUN RACE! XFR+UFR @AS2
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG