The online racing simulator
2011 Provisional Applications
In order to receive points for a World TBO Championship Series race in which you are unable to attend you have two provisionals, and you have two options as to how you're to use them.

Option #1: 5 point pay out

Very simple, you post here with the following information:

Quote :
Option #1
00 - John Doe (LFSworld Name) - Team Name - FXO

and you will receive 5 points if you do not show up. If you apply for it, and do show up, you will still be charged with a provisional spent.

Option #2: Replacement Driver

This, is a little more complex. In this instance either the main driver or the replacement driver must post the following informations for the driver being replaced AND the driver filling in for him. Be sure to make sure that the distiction is clear between the 2 drivers.:

Quote :
Option #2
Entry: 00 - John Doe (LFSworld Name) - Country - Team (TAG) - XRT
Replaced By: 00 - Jane Doe (LFSworld Name) - Country - Team (TAG) - XRT

(must be same car, number and team as the replaced driver)

Option #2 will award 100% of the points earned by the replacement to the primary driver. If you apply for it, and do show up, or the replacement does not show up, you will still be charged with a provisional spent.

Both Provisionals Remaining:
3, 8, 9, 11, 13, 15, 16, 21, 23, 24, 26, 34, 36, 47, 48, 51, 64, 68, 69, 75, 76, 80, 82, 83, 86, 93, 96

One Provisional Remaining:
6, 12, 62, 77, 99

No Provisionals Remaining:
2, 22

Round 1 Provisionals:
Back-up Driver: (none)

Round 2 Provisionals:

Round 3 Provisionals:

Round 4 Provisionals:

Round 5 Provisionals:
Back-up Driver: 2

Round 6 Provisionals:
#2 - ergin
62 - Ergin Karakus (ergin) - Team RED [RED] - RB4
22 - Santhush Amarasuriya (Silverracer) - Sri Lanka - Force Racing (FORCE|) - FXO
-
(N I K I) DELETED by N I K I
06 - Pawel Korpulinski (Pawel12345) - Team Falken - XRT
No time to drive the event. But i will bee there other time.
Quote from Speed Senna :No time to drive the event. But i will bee there other time.

Okay, just simple post the information to sign your entry up for a provisional under option #1 and I'll enter you in for that If you don't, you officially didn't apply for it.
I'll be able to attend today's race, so I removed my provisional sign-up post.
22 - Santhush Amarasuriya (Silverracer) - Sri Lanka - Force Racing (FORCE|) - FXO
-
(mtrein) DELETED by mtrein
Quote from mtrein :Cornys, unfortunately I won't be able to attend the second race

Much to my dismay.

Option #1
77 - Marcelo Trein (mtrein) - Dirus Racing Team - FXO

Actually I was able to make it home today, so I would like to take my quoted post back
You've been both added, and removed you from the list :P Can you please delete your first post please?
99 - Maris Znotins (ZnoCz) - STO racing team - FXO

sorry, video card on my pc is down and fps on the old one is 30 max on empty track, can't remember my mouse settings also, so cant be there today. :/
Cornys, unfortunately I won't be able to attend the third race (bl1)

Option #1
12 - morgan trollé - spdoRacing - XRT
unfortunately I won't be able to attend, I hope Im not too late.

Option #1
Entry: 2 - Nikifor Đaković (N I K I) - Bosnia and Herzegovina - My3id Gaming (3id) - XRT
Replaced By: 36 - Joe Holmes (kart-36) - United Kingdom - My3id Gaming (3id) - XRT

I'm not able to attend today's race as I'm spending some time with my family for upcoming holidays. I'm not sure if Joe will show up today, but if he does he can do the race for me.
Good luck to everyone on fast hills of west England and a lot of fun.
Application withdraw
Hi,

I am going to have to withdraw completely from the series. The dates are simply not matching for me and I cannot attend. Thanks to all who participated in race one and two, and good luck to all for the remaining races. Have fun.
-
(nikopdr) DELETED by nikopdr
12 - morgan trollé - spdoRacing - XRT

Will be in family this week end too so not able to race. Have fun guys!
Entry: 2 - Nikifor Đaković (N I K I) - Bosnia and Herzegovina - My3id Gaming (3id) - XRT
Replaced By: 2 - Joe Holmes (kart-36) - United Kingdom - My3id Gaming (3id) - XRT

I'm sorry to edit this so late, barely in half of the race, but I couldn't make it any sooner. I can't see if Joe is racing with my number or not, but I hope you can count his points to me anyway. If there is any problem with this please contact me via PM.
Anyways on a completely unrelated note, I am applying for provisional for my team mate

31 - Jean-Claude Cordier (CHTI) - Pilote from Hell - FXO

He has personal engagement due to which he can't attend the last race.
Entry: 03 - Karl Raudsepp (TypeRacing) - Estonia - Tiger Express Motorsports (/TEM) - XRT
Replaced By: 03 - Yann Laprevotte (GreyBull [CHA] ) - France - Tiger Express Motorsports (/TEM) - XRT
Quote from N I K I :Entry: 2 - Nikifor Đaković (N I K I) - Bosnia and Herzegovina - My3id Gaming (3id) - XRT
Replaced By: 2 - Joe Holmes (kart-36) - United Kingdom - My3id Gaming (3id) - XRT

I'm sorry to edit this so late, barely in half of the race, but I couldn't make it any sooner. I can't see if Joe is racing with my number or not, but I hope you can count his points to me anyway. If there is any problem with this please contact me via PM.

Changed replacement driver.
Season Completed. Thread Locked.
This thread is closed

2011 Provisional Applications
(22 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG