The online racing simulator
Junior Fox: Round 4 Protests and Penalties
Session:
Timecode:
Lap:
Cars involved:
Description:
#91 incorrect restrictions to set pole time- lap invalidated and sent to rear of starting grid. Possible suspension via further investigation
Session: Race
Timecode:
Lap: lap 5, before the last chicane.
Cars involved: 45, 33(Pitkänen)
Description: Watch that, i think he did that for purpose
(Protests submitted by Bmxtwins)
Timecode: 1min 2sec
Lap: 1
Cars involved: #24, #14
Description: #14 suddenly turns into #24 on Turn 3, sending the latter off-track.

Timecode:
Lap: 4
Cars involved: #24, #96
Description: #24 gives #96 inside lane, but #96 cannot keep it there and pushes #24 into grass and sand.
Quote from Senninha25 :(Protests submitted by Bmxtwins)
Timecode: 1min 2sec
Lap: 1
Cars involved: #24, #14
Description: #14 suddenly turns into #24 on Turn 3, sending the latter off-track.

#14 is clearly shown veering towards #24, effectively ruining the latter's race. #14 AT FAULT, penalty to be determined by mustangman759.

Quote from Senninha25 :(Protests submitted by Bmxtwins)
Timecode:
Lap: 4
Cars involved: #24, #96
Description: #24 gives #96 inside lane, but #96 cannot keep it there and pushes #24 into grass and sand.

#24 tried to have a go at overtaking #96 at the entry of the long right-hander, (where trying to overtake isn't really wise). #96 kept the racing line while #24 had a go on the outside, touched the #96 and went off. RACING INCIDENT.

Plus, WARNING for #43 for excessively blocking #96 on the oval section at lap 4.
I will get to all protests and points this weekend , thanks and sorry for wait but we have a offweek anyways
-
(DarknessPainF1) DELETED by Mustangman759
Quote from Mustangman759 :I will get to all protests and points this weekend , thanks and sorry for wait but we have a offweek anyways

I will get to them this friday. I am sorry for the delay but my school work is much more important
warning to 96 (#91 on probation)
#14 receives a rear of the grid penalty (no Q)
James Peace's suspension has been revoked. Appeal granted

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG