The online racing simulator
#26 - Dmt
#27 - rceX
More races also can be useful when someone misses a race or two when season starts, then there is a change to fight back later on.

And i also support idea that season could start a little bit earlier.
Quote from kart-36 :And for the rounds why don't you do 12-14 but with 1 or 2 drop rounds. It's always a shame when you miss a race and it ruins your championship

This is a good point with the drop rounds, I think we'll use that if we put more than 10 rounds.
Dmt - For now it's just an idea since other representatives haven't answered yet, but you remember how there is always 2 places left on track? We can fill them in with drivers from other countries, but then again, only the fastest and lucky ones would get a chance to race then, since it's only 2 places and some tracks don't even have 32 places on track, so I don't really know if it's a good idea to allow other drivers, might make a mess, but we'll see.
#29 - Dmt
Quote from andRo. :We can fill them in with drivers from other countries, but then again, only the fastest and lucky ones would get a chance to race then, since it's only 2 places and some tracks don't even have 32 places on track, so I don't really know if it's a good idea to allow other drivers, might make a mess, but we'll see.

Baltic countries don't like immigrants anyway.
Yes, well. It's not going to work, other representatives don't agree with it, so we'll just stay only Baltic.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG